Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just life

I'm new here, yes, and life brought me here...
Sorry for the lame username, it was all I could think of. I might RP here sometimes, but mostly I would prefer doing it in Furcadia.
Very short introduction :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Life! :) Where in Furc do you usually play?
Life Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome Life! :) Where in Furc do you usually play?
Eh, I roam around. I never really got to get a real RP dream (otherwise known as player-made maps), as most of them are inactive nowadays.
Welcome.
As a pseudo-newcomer I can say that I haven't regretted being around yet.
Everyone is nice and friendly :)
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)
Welcome to RPR! The name's Lotus and it's real sweet to meet you!

I keep hearing about Furcadia. Do you find it fun there? But I'm sure you'll love this place as well, it's very nice and friendly!
Short and simple, but has lots of meaning: your username is just fine :3 Nice to meet you and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet.
Hi Life! Welcome to RPR! I'm surprised that no one has picked up that username yet. Nice catch! I hope you have a lot of fun on RPR!
Welcome aboard, Life! I agree with Fiara, so you don't have to worry about your username. :)

Additionally, there are many Furcadia people here so I think you'll get to meet some new friends soon. Of course, if you do get to roleplay around here, I suggest you look around the Looking for RP forum or use the RP Finder.

Do have fun, regardless. Feel free to ask questions too if you have any!
HibariHaru

Hello there! And Welcome to RPR, Life! It's nice to meet you.
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR! We have a ton of users from furc so I'm sure you'll see some familiar faces around. Hope you're enjoying the site so far! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Once upon a time, I practically lived on Furcadia. It was a major inspiration to starting this place. :) So you may find it meshes with your furc experience pretty well! :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RP Repository! I hope your settling in nicely with all the warm welcomes you have received! I hope we RP sometime and if you have any questions about RPR ask practically anyone they and I will answer them happily!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just life

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus