Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Land of Imbrium

Unknown user

Shadow Demon grunted as Dadj turned away, her snout pulled into a low snarl at the indifference. God, how she hated mortals. Regardless if he was some minor demon hybrid or not, she honestly didnt give a shit. Eyes turned onto Sitta, whose rapier had caught the fiend's attention. Ominous rumbled again and drifted closer to Sitta, a devious smirk on muzzle. "Put that silly excuse for a sword away. Who holds a weapon against one who means no harm? If I wanted to kill anyone, you'd all be dead already. By the Lords, you all act like Im here to destroy the planet. Sheesh."
Sitta (played by SeraphicStar)

A brief moment, as Sitta found out he was being stared at. Another brief moment, as those eyes started bugging him. Then he decided to speak. As a warning. That she, cowardly as she was, was not talking to an equal. That she was talking to a being of purity.

"Glare all you want, human. But pray that I don't find that glaring offensive." He said in a cold tone.

Then the wolf approached. His words were met with complete indifference. Nothing but a demon weaving empty threats. The Carnation did not return to its sheath. In fact, the Sibling completely ignored Ominous.
Celestina (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Celestina was spoken to. She froze, silent for a moment, but then ventured a few quiet words. "I..wasn't glaring. I was just looking." She grew a bit tense as the wolf approached him; that was a bad combination right there. She was relieved, however, that the wolf didn't seem to want to hurt them. That was good. She wasn't quite sure what she would do if the demon tried to attack.

"Thank you...for helping.." she said quietly to Ominous. It was because of the wolf, after all, that she wasn't scrambling around trying to avoid the black stuff.
((yeah, I hadn't thought about that XDD))
((GAH!!! I MISSED SO MUCH DDDD:))

Raine had seemingly disappeared from the spot. She sat in a tree, watching everyone and frowning. That wolf had saved Celestina's life, so it couldn't be that bad...right?
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Dadj was gorwing frustrated again. This elf seemed to be here for no particular reason other than to threaten people; the demon was here because it wanted to be, but it wanted nothing to do with anyone else here. Raine had disapeared, Celestina simply sat there whimpering and the ranger had lost his patience.

"I'm going to leave now if everyone is done with being at each other's throats. This venture is pointless. The rain has stopped and I am going to beleive it will stay that way." he shot a look to Celestina.

Celestina shrank under the look that Dadj gave her. She pulled his cloak over her until it covered her face completely, simply wishing to just disappear into the shadows. The girl stayed completely silent. She knew the rain would probably start again, against her will, but she didn't want to say a single word about it. She turned her attention back to the elf, peeking out at him from under the cloak. She was a bit concerned where Raine had gone, but she trusted the girl was okay. Hopefully.

Good riddance. Minus one ape to worry about. What was left? The easily scared woman, the wolf being, and whoever was watching them. Elven senses are not easily fooled. Paying no mind to Ominous - fiends are not deserving of a Platinum Sibling's attention - his eyes rested on Celestina, a cold, soulless look, trademark of his brethren.

"Stand, human. Do not ashame yourself further - your helplessness is annoying."

Celestina quickly hid herself under the cloak when Sitta's stare hit her. "I'm tired." she murmured, a tiny bit of anger welling up in her. "Your snotty attitude is annoying! You stand there looking like you're better than everyone else, but you're nothing special at all! You're cold and cruel and useless if all you're going to do is stand there and talk down at people!"

She'd had a very trying day. It was only to be expected that she'd have such an outburst. She just...happened to have it at the wrong person. This would be bad.

Ignorance, another sin. Why must humans always strive for the final word? So petty, deserving of pity even, were they not so full of themselves without reason. The Carnation was pointed at the woman, to let her know she was dealing with someone who would feel no remorse in killing her, and was then sheathed - finally.

"Know your place." Was the short, calm, yet stern, answer. No one would say the haughty one had just been yelled at. Not by one he despised. But while, on the inside, he was not as calm and collected as he appeared, his first goal was to not to let his feelings show. And in that, he was amongst the best. Siblings were the best.

Celestina didn't move as the weapon was pointed at her. She felt probably it was better to die. "Let me guess; my place is below you?" She frowned a little and hid underneath the cloak again. Storm clouds were rolling in, the weather adjusting to her sour mood without her even realizing it. "Maybe if you tried to be nice to someone, they'd be nice to you."
Unknown user

Ominous didnt appreciate being ignored, and the Chaos demon let out a snarl as she stalked away from the arrogant elf. Why did she even bother? But when the snooty bastard tried to talk down Celestina, the shadow wolf came up beside the rain-orientated woman, clearly supporting her. "I know his type Celestina. Got a pole shoved so far up his ass he thinks hes the shit." A cruel grin curled on long snout, "Watch this." Sitta's shadow began to morph before everyone, lifting itself off the earth and throwing black, tangible tentacles to wrap around the snobby male. The she-wolf's eyes were glowing within her face as the ebony tendrils became like vice grips, unbreakable unless the demoness wanted them to release. Even if he moved, it was his own shadow that attacked him, and none were immune to the powers of the shadow beast.

(to explain, Ominous has direct power over shadows, and if you dont consent to this, please tell me xD Its not meant to hurt, just to restrain. and I wont be able to reply till tomorrow~ could yall wait for me once everyone has posted once?)

((Can do. And also, I'd like to know just why does Sitta keep getting, erm, 'restrained' by everyone. Last RP I joined with him, he had a pretty similar interaction with a slime. Happy pills were involved. XD ))

As the demon spoke, Sitta continued ignoring the beast. That became impossible when Ominous made his own shadow try and attack him. Sitta's expression was unchanged, only his eyes widened a bit. So the being wished for hostility. Very well, if that was so, Sitta would provide. A second was spent pondering a possible escape from whatever sorcery that was. He was somewhat frail in constitution, that he knew. He could never break free. But he had something. Two words came to mind. Flash stepping. Risky, but doable.

A blink, and suddenly, he was no longer there. He was above, way above, falling towards the ground, towards his own shadow, sudden enemy of his. He didn't like the idea of using his wings in front of such an audience. Yet...

He stopped falling when two blue, shimmering wings, much like a butterfly's - even if almost unnoticeably ever changing in shape - appeared on his back. He remained so still, above, that it seemed like he was standing on solid ground. Again he spoke.

"I need no proof to despise fiends, wolf. But your kin seems to keep giving me reasons to."

((Waiting for Ominous, can do! And poor Sitta. He's just that dangerous. XD))
Celestina blinked at Ominous' sudden presence and her words. When she was told to watch, the girl stuttered out and tried to stop her. "A-ah, b-but, wait-" And of course, it was too late. She whimpered softly. This wasn't going to end well. As expected, it didn't take the elf long to get out of the shadow's grip, but as he suddenly sprouted wings her eyes grew wide. "Wow..." The wings were beautiful, entrancing to the rain-maker. She stared in awe, and if he had been perhaps someone else, or closer to her, she would have tried to touch them. But with this certain man, she didn't even dare think such a thought.
Unknown user

Didnt seem very impressed when the elf disappeared and reappeared high in the air, and suddenly sprouted butterfly wings. "Pah, stupid pansy." The demon was quick to grow bored and with a blink, the tendrils that had tried to ensnare the elf, disappeared into whisps of nothing. "See, this is why I hate mortals, you're all either some sort of hybrid who think they're holier than thou, or just cowards." Ominous grumbled and flared her own wings, which unfolded out of the twisting shadow of her frame. "And I really dont care if you like me or not, I just hate arrogance." Glance past to Celestina, "Sorry again if I startled you. I just really, really hate snobby people." The planet hadnt changed much for the last 400 years, it was always full of greedy, jealous assholes and a small percentage of the decent sorts. As a being of Chaos, Omi loved to torment the rich and snooty, and promptly leaped into the air to face Sitta. "Hey, butterfly boy, I can fly too you know. How about we call a truce?"

"No one expects a fiend to understand when he's made a mistake." said the elf. His face was yet to show anything other than complete indifference. Despite his words, he did not attack Ominous, and instead returned to the ground, landing by the woman. His wings vanished in a blink.

"And yes, human. The answer to your question is yes. Because you are impure and animalistic, you are below me."

Why was he even telling that to the human? It should be common sense.

Celestina watched Ominous nervously, then just nodded when she apologized. "It's okay.." When Sitta landed by her she looked at him. "...hmm.." She simply watched him, not quite feeling she was anything more than he'd said. Besides, if she argued, all he would do was get angry at her. "Your wings were pretty." she murmured quietly. She was a bit sad that they had disappeared so suddenly. "I'm...Celestina. What are your names?" She looked at Sitta, then Ominous.

“Before you stands Sitta, Twelfth Child of the Moon, Flying Fencer and member of the White Council of the High Order of the Platinum Siblings.”

Not even with him mentioning his titles one managed to discern any feeling on his face, voice, or mannerisms! A true mask of indifference, something absolutely outstanding, perhaps even disturbing for the faint of heart.

Celestina listened to him list off his titles, watching him curiously. "White...council of the High Order...of Platinum Siblings?" She mulled that over for a moment. "That is a long title. Why is it called the High Order?" Without that part, it would shorten the title greatly. "And...how can you be a child of the moon?" Though she supposed that she herself was living proof, anything could happen.
Unknown user

The fiend growled darkly as the arrogant elf descended and ignored her, and she promptly swept down to stand beside Celestina. Ominous regarded Sitta with nothing but contempt, resisting the desire to sink her fangs into his damn throat and teach the snooty man a lesson. "Sitta, even your name is sissy." She grumbled, plopping onto haunches beside the dark haired woman. "Im Ominous, Being of Chaos, Daughter of Shadows, and all around snobby-elf hater." She chuckled, and flicked an ear at Celestina's question of Sitta being a child of the moon. Before the elf could speak, the demon did so for him. "The Moon was a goddess, back when Chaos was beginning to be crushed under Creation. She has many children, including the Lycans, some Elves, Faeries and Unicorns. Of course, Sitta here, might be a faint descendant, his blood thinned by his family's arrogance. The Moon is a loving, accepting goody goody two-shoes, no wonder why she abandoned all communication with her so-called offspring. Too ashamed by their selfish, black hearts."

Hell yes she went that far, casting Sitta a menacing look. "And dont you dare try to contradict me mister high and mighty. Ive been alive longer than you have, and I likely know more than you do." In truth, the she-wolf had never spoken to the Moon, she had only known her creator and the foolish magician who woke her some four centuries ago. What was known about the Moon came from her encounters with the so called 'Moon Children', as well as speaking to an Oracle or two.

"What does a fiend know, apart from how to destroy?"

He did not know - or care - about the Moon as a being, Creation and Chaos or anything in between. Gods, goddesses? His world had no such thing!

For once he remembered Rimannia. It was a horrible place, with people even more foolish than the ones he was with now, but at least there no one spoke to him like that. Not that the words annoyed him - the attitude did. Would he ever go back home? After sealing the seed ofChaos, he and the four that were with him had been caught in some kind of distortion, and had disappeared. Sitta had since traveled through many worlds, being warped between dimensions seemingly at random. And he had arrived there - a world of lunatics, gods, and aggravating fiends that pretended to be rational.

"Human, the Moon, where I come from, is but a moon. My name - my title - is similarly, just that. A name. And I will not discuss the nature of my society with the likes of you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Land of Imbrium

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus