Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie!!

>W< I'm really..Uh, new. I've done many rp's, but mostly on skype with friends OuO
But.. Uh.
Yeah.
I'm really confused about this website .A.
I'm trying so hard ;w;''
Can someone give me some tips and tricks..
Or multiple people? ^W^
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Perhaps this getting started guide can help you out? Do you have any questions for us? We're always happy to help out our new members!
Welcome, and indeed, if the link Loki offered isn't helpful or you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask! (Even if you've been here awhile.) Specific questions are easiest to answer, even if it means you end up asking a thousand. :)
Yo and welcome to the site! The link above is a great way for a starter as it covers the basics. Other related articles to the right might be helpful too so I suggest you get them a good read. Don't hesitate to ask any particular questions if you're still confused! We have a Help forum for any queries. :)

If you don't mind, could you tell us a bit more about yourself too? Nevertheless, please do stay as long as you like. ^_^
Mhm, that covers quite a bit of it~
But if you have any more questions or things that bother you, feel free to ask~
There is always a person or two willing to help :3
Kim Site Admin

I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious about getting started on the site! I hope all the friendly replies have convinced you that there's always help, though. :) Please let me add my name to the list of people who would like to help! I'm not quite sure which pieces you're looking for help for yet, though.

If you prefer instant gratification, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you still need more help, or if you just prefer the human touch, we're all here for you. :)
Wow, it seems everyone has covered the basics already, so I guess I'll just leave my welcome! It's nice to meet you; call me Light! .w.

It's also really nice to see someone uses emoticons a lot too! XD So, can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Like... Favorite music? Favorite RP genre? Or even a good book you've read recently? I'm sure we're all curious to get to know more about you! ^_^?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi and welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! Don't worry about how this works. Whatever you can't find in the help section there are people willing to explain it. Don't worry be happeh now :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Iphion! I hope people's replies have been useful to you. :) We'll be happy to help if you have any more questions.
HibariHaru

7c2a248ffd03337af44ca243beb5801a.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus