Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Raffle for art

Rolla rolla rolla.

rolled 1d100 and got 28

Here it goes, I suppose. :y

rolled 1d100 and got 78

KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Sorry everyone that I haven't completed this yet! I have been super busy with my job and moving and school. I do plan on doing the winning rolls tonight once I return home. ^^

Winning numbers!!!

Good luck you all! :3

rolled 1d100 and got 88

rolled 1d100 and got 67

rolled 1d100 and got 20

No winners :D

GamerWoona wrote:
No winners :D

Nope. :3 I did the work on this actually.
The winners are those who either had the numbers or had numbers closest to that of a number.

The Winners are!!!

1. SINDragon for rolling a 20 which was one of the winning numbers.
2. Starwolf2122 she rolled a 90 which is the closest of the numbers to 88
3. Now, with the number 67, we had a problem, both DrDragonHD and Keo were tied because DrDragonHD had rolled a 62, which is five points form 67 but Keo rolled a 72 which is also five points form 67. For you two, we till have to do a tie breaker where you two will roll once again and I will roll a number whoever had the number closest to mine wins. :3

And so! For the other two winners, please PM me what you would like for your prizes. What character, if you want certain things in it, references would be appreciated, and what style you would like (Traditional or Digital.) I can also take your own traditional drawings and make them digital. :3

I'm sorry that you all didn't win. I may do this again another time in the year. I am still open to do commissions if you so desire my artwork. Thank you all for your help in this! ^_^
Keo

Awesome! I guess i get to roll again! How cool would it be if i won? :D

rolled 1d100 and got 34
Good dice block.

That would be cool. :3 I see you asking for a picture of Daimonas and Animus.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Raffle for art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus