Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hey there, I'm Salutlexxx and really new to this whole Roleplaying community and stuff but I've Roleplayed before on Msparp and Kik but it's been a log while since I have and I actually kinda missed it. I hope that here I'll find some new friends and be able to get better as a role player and writer as well as have some fun.
Hi! Welcome to rpr!!
Ii also used to RP on msparp! but I've found this website 10 times better :D
Welcome!!!, I'm sure you'll make more than enough friends on this glorious site :)

If you ever feel up for an RP don't be afraid to hit me up with a PM!
Welcome to RPR! I've seen someone else mention Kik, and I imagine there's others around. What sort of genres and such do you generally prefer? :)
HibariHaru

d7e.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR, new friend. It's nice to meet you
and please do enjoy your stay. Also, don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is friendly.
Hello and welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! You have come to the right place to find many nice people and better your RP. I'm sure you shall find many in no time!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome!
Yo, and welcome to RPR! Don't worry about feeling rusty, I'm sure you'll get back on your feet real soon. ;D

As you can see, we're a friendly bunch here so feel free to shoot messages to anyone who strikes your fancy if you feel like chatting or roleplaying together. You picked a great place to hone your literary skills, and we hope to see you around more!

If you have any questions, anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to answer you to the best of our abilities. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Seconding all the questions asked so far. :D I hope you'll find lots of new friends and roleplays on the site. Do you have any questions for us?
I don't think I've ever heard of those other sites xD
But yea, I too had this very long pause from RPing but I'm glad to say that this Place has been and continues to be amazing~

Welcome to the site :3
I keep hearing about kik, but I've never heard of msparp before... So many RP sites, but I'm sure you'll love this one even more! Welcome to RPR! Call me Light; it's sweet to meet you! :D

I gotta third everyone's questions as well! We'd love to know more about you!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I've heard of and used Kik once before, but I never heard of Msparp. :o I will look it up, but I believe RPR would be a great site for you!
Hey there! C: Welcome to RPR! I really hope you enjoy your time here getting to chat with those of us here, and even getting to RP with those interested! ^ o ^ /
Welcome to RPR! I hope you've been enjoying the site thus far! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus