Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy, pleased to meet you

MagicRaccoon

Greetings I'm the MagicRaccoon but friends call me Tree, I'm new here and I'm looking forward to RP with you all. I only have a year of RP experience and I only have experience with chat roleplay but I'll try my best to reply to your posts. I like anime, video games and comics, I look forward to Rping with you.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, MagicRaccoon! Don't worry, we welcome players of all styles and skill levels around here. :) With your interests it shouldn't be hard to find like-minded folks to talk to!

Also, all of our forum topics can be turned into a real-time chat by clicking the "Launch Chat" button. (This works in groups and private messages too!) So if you and your RP buddy prefer the real-time flow of chat you can both open up the chatbox and type away. :) The best thing is that every post in chat gets saved as a forum post too. ;)

Is there anything you need help with so far? :D Any questions we can answer?
MagicRaccoon Topic Starter

Hmm not really unless you can offer a bit of advice on making characters I only have about one posted so far but I'd like to add more later but so far I only have an idea for one
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! In regards to making a new character, maybe you can make one or two from one your favorite video games or anime, that you think you'd enjoy acting as? I do it with some Fire Emblem Awakening characters and one Phoenix Wright character, and I enjoy it! And don't worry, there are plenty of other people who do it, too! But if you really want to, you can stick to just original characters. ^.^

Alright thank you very much for the advice I might actually try both cause there are some characters I've been wanting to RP as
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome! I second Rosie and Sanne.

Hiya thanks for the warm welcome
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :)

If you don't have character concepts already burning in your head that you must get down on paper, I recommend finding a RP that looks like fun to you, and then asking the person in charge what type of character is missing from the RP. That way, you can create a custom-tailored character to whatever world or scene people are playing in and have an easier time quickly joining the action. :)
I'm sorr yI read your name as MagicMacaroon at first xD
Maybe it's not good for me to come greet people right after I've eaten

But I welcome you on my part anyhow~
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! Don't worry about experience levels! Everyone is learning and growing here :3 I hope you find many people to RP with very soon and enjoy each and every one :3 Welcome
Welcome to RPR! Call me Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

So, anime, video games, and comics, huh? What's your favorites out of each of them, or a favorite genre from each? Maybe that will also help you in developing characters if you also focus on a genre you like.

Other than that, I agree with what the others have mentioned already. I hope you enjoy yourself here; roleplaying can be a really rewarding experience, even if you're just starting! If you need anything, just ask us!
Hi and welcome the site! I concur with the replies above, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here as much as you can! Don't worry about your years of experience too as I know a few friends who are incredibly talented despite their little experience to roleplaying. Just don't let the fun stop! :)

Regarding character creation, it just comes to mind either when I get inspired by another RPer's verse or when I have a sudden burst of ideas for a potential OC. The latter is more often though. Oh, fandom characters and fan OCs are great too!

Roleplaying with anyone can be done in a flash! You can send a PM to anyone who would seem like your potential RP partner. Considering your interests, I'm sure you already have plenty of potential partners here, including myself.

Don't hesitate to ask around in case you have any questions. We'd love to help! :D
Hey there and welcome to RPR! I wouldn't fret too much about what you're used to! People here are often very helpful if you desire it, and many of them are happy to RP in the same style that you prefer. :'D

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope you get to be a part of many enjoyable RPs. ^ o ^ /
Howdy to you too! Welcome to RP Repository! I also love Anime, Video games, and Comics! I hope we RP sometime! You have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR! We're all super friendly here as you can see :D Good luck making some awesome new characters!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy, pleased to meet you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus