Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's me, Kitty! ♥

KittyTrollkind

Hi there! ♥
I am new to this site and want to post an introduction firstly.

My name is Kitty, I am 25 years old and I live in Germany.
I have been writing text roleplays for literally half of my life, mostly in German for that is my native language. However I do want to improve my English skills by writing roleplays in this language. I have already written several kinds of fiction in English though I didn't choose a website to publish anything yet. If you want to read something written by me as a text sample before roleplaying, I will love to send you some paragraphs :)

I am looking for some nice partners to roleplay with, but I currently feel a little shy about opening any other threads or publishing my characters. There are, in fact, many ideas and characters on my mind which I like to play with.
I think I will list some facts about roleplaying with me:

--> I write several paragraphs with proper punctuation, everything like you would read it in a novel, but of course only from the viewpoint of my character/s.
--> I like to write detailed with as well the things my characters are doing as the emotions they are feeling while reacting and acting.
--> I tend to use realistic or semi-realistic pictures of my characters and I would love my partner to do so likewise.
--> I have no limits regarding gender and sexuality - people come in different shapes and sizes as well as love does. I am also not limited to romance, though I like it very much.
--> I don't know yet how long it will take me to write a reply in English; also I work half-time and may be in another time zone than you :D
--> I am only searching for long-term roleplays, because I tend to get fond of characters and potential pairings very much.
--> I like it when we talk to each other before playing, regardless of whether the setting is already finished or not - I am quite a chatty person and I love to get to know your ideas and preferences firstly.
--> Mature content of any kind is okay with me.
--> Genres & things I love include, but are not limited to: Slice of life, drama, mystery, romance, music/band, steam punk, dystopian settings, urban fantasy, (mental) health and illness, semi-political stuff, kind of "remakes" of anything I like with original characters, ...
(just ask me, if you want to play something else than listed!)

Of course I will reply to anyone posting here or sending a private message :)
I am looking forward to getting to know you!

Love and hugs ♥
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! Nice to meet you! You seem like my type of RPer :D I hope we RP some day you seem cool! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask ! :D Enjoy your stay on RPR!
My, you seem lovely to RP with. If not for the fact my characters don't really have a "realistic/semi-realistic" art style to them (and that I'm still a newbie with rp), I'd love to try out with you.

But welcome to RPR! Please call me Light; it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure you'll find many people who fit your criteria here. I hope you enjoy the site! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else!
Kim Site Admin

What a FANTASTIC introduction. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great insight into you. :) I think you will have a blast on the RPR!
Welcome to rpr. That was a very interesting intro and i would love to read some of your work
KittyTrollkind Topic Starter

Thank you all sooo much for the welcome :D
I am currently trying to find out about all features of this site, and I even opened my first search topic - at the moment I am working on my first character profile. Anyhow I decided that I have to reply here to all of you, thanks for taking the time to write me, I feel honored :)

@linktheriolu
Is there anything specific you would like to read? So do you mean a whole story or maybe a roleplay starter or a character profile? I have to admit the only stories I finished in English are fan fiction for metal bands xD

@LightSide-Lotus & @Marcat2001
I would love to try out roleplaying with you :) I guess there are more important things than realistic pictures to roleplaying, that's just my kind of taste, so we could definitely work this out :D
If one of you has specific ideas, we could totally talk about that via PM

@Kim
Thank you :) I hope so!

Cheers ♥
Hi there Kitty, nice to meet yoy and welcome to Rpr!
I must say your English is already quite well written, your hard work in learning it shows!
If you need any help or someone to rp with I like similar settings to what you have listed. Though I am less about realistic art and most of my characyers if not all are high fantasy, I would still love to start an rp anytime if you like ^-^
Again welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Asroc

Yo yo! Welcome toRPR!
Well welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! You have a fabulous intro and you seem like an awesome person. I bet you will find many people to RP with in now time :3
Sanne Moderator

Hi Kitty, welcome to RPR! It's very good to have another German (speaking) member on the site. :D

Thank you for writing such a wonderful introduction, you shouldn't have too much problem finding friends and roleplays!
Hey and welcome to the site, Kitty! I already love the effort you put in your introduction as we already have a clear perspective of you and your writing preferences.

I'd love to give a shot in roleplaying with you too, if it won't be too much of a hassle. There'll only be a small worry regarding realistic/semi-realistic photos, but as you have stated, it probably won't be much to worry about. :) I don't think I could have worded myself better in an introduction too, so hopefully we can both learn from each other with the English language! Additionally, I'd love a good chat!

Though it seems like you're a bit familiar with RPR already, feel free to ask whatever questions you'll have and we'll do our best to aid you. :D
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I am glad you have decided to come here to continue roleplaying, and even to practice your English a bit more! Win-win! Yay! ^.^

I can assure you from experience that this site is great, and accepting of many things as well! You will have a great time here!
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR, Kitty! It's nice to meet yah. I hope you're enjoying your time here so far.
tumblr_ngsm8c397z1tm97tqo1_500.gif
Welcome to RPR! I really enjoy slice of life myself. I hope you find lots of awesome new RP friends! <3
Ah, definitely hitting a lot of the points that those of us here would like to know in an introduction~ ^ o ^ /

Welcome to RPR. Hope you enjoy your time here. C:
Wow, what an intro! Welcome to RPR and I hope you have a great time here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's me, Kitty! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus