Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your character reminds me of...

A little forum game. Post something that reminds you of the above user's character! This can be a song, a video, an article, a piece of art, a fictional being or entity, even an entire universe! Anything!

When posting, make sure you include a link of the character you want the person below you to respond to.

That's it. Go!

I'll kickstart with this.
Reminds me of my days back on Miiverse when everyone blew up over the user Anonymous! Literally everyone was drawing art and writing rants because this one guy said one thing and called himself Anonymous. Good ol' 2013, 'ey?

Anyway, if I didn't mess up with that, here I go with this guy here!
At first it reminded me of Axel from Kingdom Hearts and afterwards MetaKnight but the vibe I'm currently having is Vash the Stampede. It less has to do with Vash's personality and more how he's treated like in the series; He's mysterious to most people in that world.

I got a goodie. It's LavaCanyon's waifu LoveCanyon
Reminds me of any The Binding of Isaac boss from the Womb.

I guess I could go with this guy right here.
It's hard to not be reminded of Scott Pilgrim when the character is actually Scott Pilgrim XD.

But he does remind me of some oblivious male anime characters. Like the lead protagonist who doesn't know much till much later and is really important?

I'm honestly curious who this guy reminds anyone of. He is my most popular character at the moment.
Oh this one... On initial study, he reminds of a Full Metal Alchemist character, oddly enough. Or that guy from Fooly Cooly with the huge eyebrows. But as a pirate.

On closer study.... He reminds me of the type of person that betrays the main character out of necessity (not for his own safety, but for theirs), then is killed as his redemption while saving the main character.

But that's my obvious guesstimate. XD Aside, this one is up next. (T'was hard to decide from 6 characters and counting. XD)
Asroc

My one character has taken a liking to yours. However, she reminds me a bit of like that lady from HunchBack. Name escapes me. Maybe it's the picture it reminds me of.

Have a go with Akira.
He reminds me of The main character of Kingdom of Hearts~ I don't know his name XD
Most likely his picture!
Okay um. This Adorable Katana Boy!
It reminds me of Japan... *strains to not remember certain memories* AHEM, anyways, new topic!

Have a go at trying to see if the Legend-Plague jogs yerr memory of anything!
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way [is taken out by a hitman].

Ok, actually your character reminds me of this.

How about my resident assassin?
She kind of reminds me of a rogue-oriented Hawke from Dragon Age 2.

What about my toddler Displacer Beast?
She reminds me of some sort of deep-lore RPG monster from the Dark Realm, or something similar.

How about Wonder here?
This makes me remember the Halloween even we had. I remember reading them being at their house and waiting for people - or rather just paying games and getting interrupted
And the 'Just a normal kid' mad me think of the song "I'm just a kid"

I'll go easy on you guys, try Dmitri because lately I've seen a lot of albino people with an eyepatch or such
I can't help but get a real Nikolai vibe off him.

Other than possibly being the worst thing ever made (or reminding one of Sithis or the Cloud of Darkness), what's my contemptible pride and joy give any of you?
Totally got Miraak's mantra vibes. That sort of existential, lovecraftian inevitable dread beyond comprehension.

This nerd
I feel like your character is from a really obscure fantasy/modern book. He reminds me of those stories that have the lesson "Be careful for what you wish for."

How about these four?

inb4 sitcom
Asroc

Oh. THis reminds me of crazy RPs I had with my friend in the derpdaysof Gaia. So many missed times. Brought back some memories.

How about this fine feline?
Hmm, reminds me of the protagonists from those old school Saturday Morning cartoons I used to watch as a kid. Getting up really early to watch Kid's WB when that was still a thing and watching the good guys save the day with some convoluted plot.

Hmmm.... Let's try this little cutie right here!
Reminds me of one of my old friend's characters back when plaza wasn't filled with edgy delinquents. She was a shy elf.

Let us see here... I'll give ye the choice of choosing a character from the Archives to look at. http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=56331
Tamamo no Mae (played by Tamamo)

Well, I can't really say what I think of Draken's character, since... well since there's no character on that link.

What about this one? (click on mah naaame)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your character reminds me of...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus