Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Chaotic Dragon(Open)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"From what I've heard,he was killed a few days ago."Amethyst sighed."I'm not sure so I'd thought I could try and find out whenever I came back."
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

"Killed? By whom?" He automatically felt for the quiver at his waist--a reassuring feeling against his fingertips when there was the possibility of getting into a fight. Then realizing his hastiness, backpedaled.

"Well, it's possible that it is just a rumor. He might be hiding out somewhere if he's in trouble."

"That's why I want to find out.I was going to check the cemetery first."

"Then I'll follow your lead," said Nathan. If the man wasn't dead yet, there was still a very good possibility of finding him. After all, Bella was very good at finding people by scent.

Amethyst bowed her head and headed toward the cemetery."Why do you want to help me?"

Nathan considered the question before replying. "Because it seems like the right thing to do."

"Are you normally so ready to run into danger by yourself? Or would you have gotten help if I weren't here?"

"That's a little hard to answer because it depends on the situation I'm in."

"And what situation would that be?" Nathan asked mildly.

Bella trotted ahead of them, sniffing the air and leading the way to the cemetery.

"If it was a fight,I wouldn't need any help, but if it was a situation that meant someone would die because of me,I'd ask for help to save the person."

What kind of woman was this young lady that she could handle a fight on her own? And yet her morals proved she had thought this through.

Moreover what were the types of people he'd been hanging out with that he'd be surprised by this kind of statement?

"Alright, you have a valid point," said Nathan. "Consider me as back-up to the latter."

Amethyst looked at Nathan and smiled."Okay."

Crisis averted, he wondered what they would find at the cemetery. Hopefully it wouldn't be a new headstone.

Bella retreated to his side as they approached. "So, I suppose I should ask, what's your friend's name?"

Amethyst stayed silent for a few minuets."I know where he should be buried and he's not really my friend.He was my father's and I promised I talk to my father's friend if my father died."Amethyst let out a sigh as she entered the cemetery.

"Oh." Nathan shut up and fell behind to a respectful distance so he wasn't hovering or anything. He kept Bella occupied by running her through her drills of sit, stay, come hither, and go thither.

If Amethyst needed him, he'd be within earshot.

Amethyst approached the area where her father's friend would be located and spotted his name on one of the tombstones.She knelt in front of the grave,closed her eyes and prayed for a few minuets.She opened her eyes ,stood up and bowed her head as a sign of respect to the grave.She headed back to Nathan.

Nathan said nothing; and momentarily glanced up at the sky. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before reopening them again. He wasn't sure what Amethyst planned on doing next, but he figured he should at least make sure she was alright..

"I'm all done here."Amethyst said as she approached Nathan.

"Is there anywhere else you had in mind to visit?" Nathan asked.

Amethyst shook her head."No."

Nathan shrugged. "Well, in that case, I'm heading to the nearest tavern for food. You're welcome to join me. And Bella," he added as the wolf trotted over to Amethyst.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Chaotic Dragon(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus