Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another Newbie!

Hello there,
This is the first time I have ever joined a site like this so I hope I do okay!
I was directed here by my fiance and it seems like a really friendly place to be so far.
I am not new to RP in general but usually I only RP with my fiance, we have had an ongoing RP for over a year now. It is a medieval, magical, romantic RP filled with lots of action and drama. I think that is usually the type of RP that I like, though I am happy to try most things.
I can be a little shy when it comes to meeting new people but I am hoping it won't prevent me from having fun here!
I am not sure what else to say honestly, I am terrible at introductions haha. I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Welcome aboard! How nice of your fiance to introduce you here! :D I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in no time. There are many settings and styles the site can offer, and there are plenty of flexible players around as well.

You can share to us a bit about your hobbies, and maybe your liked shows, movies, songs, books, or anything! Even pets if you have one or two. :)

Feel free to look around and familiarize yourself here. If you ever run into any problems, we'll help you out!
Lianoth Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcome RinTengoku524! It's lovely to meet you.
My fiance tends to be a nice person haha :) He only joined yesterday but he pointed me in this direction and so here I am!

My hobbies... let me think. Well I am a big gamer, I play all sorts of games - mostly on steam. I listen to rock and metal music. I love reading, the most recent book I bought is a motivational book to help you reach your goals (a little strange I know). Usually I read fiction though.
I have one pet, my cat called Mischief! I love him and he allows me to live with him as long as I feed him ;)

What about yourself? I hope you are well!
Ahaha, Rin is fine. Pleased to meet you too! :)
And it seems like the site's made quite an impression. Nice to know that everyone's having fun!

Oh, did you say Steam? I don't get to try out as much games as anyone else on there, but we might have a bit to talk more about! I also listen to rock and metal songs occasionally. As for motivational books, I kind of understand. I've had this tendency to lose motivation in many things recently. >.>

Mischief, is it? I'm suddenly imagining a black cat who loves to nap!

And thanks for asking! I'm doing fine myself. :D Don't hesitate to chat!
Fiancée found her way to the RPR as well! ^-^ Happy times.
Popping in to greet and welcome too. Even though I'm only a day old. Ish.
Lianoth Topic Starter

Mischief is a tabby cat, looks kinda like this: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16617-Tabby-cat-lying-white-background.jpg
I hope it is okay to include links in posts!
I called him Mischief because he is naughty, but he really does love to nap! He tends to disappear for a couple days sometimes and then turn up demanding food immediately or he will not stop meowing. I mean it, he can go on for hours. Which sucks when it is 2am and you were trying to sleep. Do you have any pets yourself?

I have so many games on steam I haven't been able to play most of them haha. Though my fiance has even more than me! We are both quite avid gamers.
I think you have been talking to him on the forums too! His name is JanniCat! :)
Lianoth Topic Starter

Haha thank you Jan! :) I was just talking about you... *Glances up at the previous message*. I think I talk about you too much ;P
This is adorable! And your cat is adorable! You are adorable XD

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet :3
Lianoth Topic Starter

Thank you so much FiaratheNothingess! You are adorable for saying I am adorable haha :)
I see from your profile page that you have a lot of pets too?
Yes, I think it's alright to include links as long as it won't lead to any venereal or violent material.
And your cat has his charms, indeed! I have three dogs; a shih tzu and two aspins--one of them is a puppy. They're named Oreo, Waffles, and Athena respectively. (No, I wasn't the one who named them. XD)

Oh, now I'm quite assured about it. You two seem like a great couple! :D Admittedly, you both made me jealous for a split second there. XD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! So glad to see you settling in so beautifully and already making friends. I am certain you and your fiance will have a marvelous time here. :) How did the two of you find us, out of curiosity?

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help. :)
Lianoth Topic Starter

I love dogs, in fact I never even considered getting a cat but ours was a stray who adopted us. He appeared one day, still technically a kitten, and just walked right in and refused to leave. We took him to the vet a few weeks later, when he kept coming back, and he had no chip or anything so we adopted him.
I used to have a German Shepherd called Seth, but he passed away 5 years ago. I still get upset about it :(
I love the name Oreo and Waffles! I think they are great!
Lianoth Topic Starter

Hello there Kim!
Sorry I missed your post until now!
Thank you for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated! Everyone really does seem super friendly here haha. I found RPR through my fiance. He found RPR by playing on a game called Furcadia. I was originally looking for a site that would let me RP but I was never able to find anywhere nice enough.
Mischief sounds like he's had a rough time as a kitten too. I'm sure he's grateful for the help you've given him, and the home he has now. :)

Though I'm sorry to hear about Seth. :c I lost two puppies as well, around late 2015. They were two of the sextuplets a friend of my grandmother's dog had. We still miss them.
Sanne Moderator

Why hello there fiancé, and welcome to RPR! :D Do you have any questions for us so far that we can help you out with? :)
Lianoth Topic Starter

@Rin - I like you already! Anyone who loves pets is a great person in my book haha :)

@Sanne - Hello there! Thank you for the welcome! I do actually have one question, I wondered if the RP was usually done in the forums, on the page where you advertise to look for an RP partner or in private messages?
Aw, thanks! Same here. :D Well, don't hesitate to chat or RP whenever!
Lianoth wrote:
Thank you so much FiaratheNothingess! You are adorable for saying I am adorable haha :)
I see from your profile page that you have a lot of pets too?

ALL OF THE PETS. I live with my sister, and she and I care for three dogs, two cats, a bird and a bunny.
Lianoth Topic Starter

Awh I love pets, if i could afford it I would have a lot more haha! When my dog passed away I didn't know if I wanted to get another pet. It made me super depressed. Then our cat just sort of adopted us :)
Lianoth wrote:
Awh I love pets, if i could afford it I would have a lot more haha! When my dog passed away I didn't know if I wanted to get another pet. It made me super depressed. Then our cat just sort of adopted us :)

Your cat is super cute then!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another Newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus