Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello I'm new

Hi I'm Mal short for Makayla I have other names too like kk I have brown hair with blonde highlights and emerald eyes and I'm 14. I love musicals and music like country,pop,and broadway
My favorite broadway's include; lion king,Phantom of the Opera,Les Miss,and Little Mermaid. I also have three heart surgeries and I also have adhd so I'm a mercial girl.

Thats all about me
Wow you really are! Nice to meet you Mal! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Have you Rped much?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! So sorry to hear about your health troubles! :(

I adore so many of your favorite musicals too. Do you need any help getting started? :)
Hey, welcome to RPR, Makayla! We're glad you're doing fine despite all that. :)

Do you have other hobbies you'd like to share with us?
Mal Bertha (played by roleplayfreek67) Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Wow you really are! Nice to meet you Mal! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Have you Rped much?

thanks

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! So sorry to hear about your health troubles! :(

I adore so many of your favorite musicals too. Do you need any help getting started? :)

I already figured it out thanks

FiaratheNothingess wrote:

yes I have I actually have two rp communities on google+

RinTengoku524 wrote:

well I like to play softball and I'm also in a musical at my school as ensamble so yea
Yikes, I know what it's like to deal with ADHD. It certainly doesn't make things easy, does it? :(

That said, welcome to RPR! ^_^ Do you have any favorite genres of stories or RPs you enjoy?
Wow, it's always sad to hear that people are sick, but I'm glad you're doing much better for yourself! I'm Light, it's really sweet to meet you!

So you must be very musically inclined... I'm envious, I've always wanted to see a musical. But do you have any favorite books to read?

If you need anything, just let us know! Swear we don't bite, we're really nice here!
Mal Bertha wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:

well I like to play softball and I'm also in a musical at my school as ensamble so yea

Oh, I see. I'm not very good with sports, nor do I think that am I very talented with musicals. I can sing, but definitely not the best one out there. XD
Asroc

Howdy yo!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely have a great time here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! You sound like the kind of person who doesn't let their health troubles get in the way of living life! ;) I can appreciate that.

I hope you're settling in nicely with us. :D

SubjectHazard wrote:
Yikes, I know what it's like to deal with ADHD. It certainly doesn't make things easy, does it? :(

That said, welcome to RPR! ^_^ Do you have any favorite genres of stories or RPs you enjoy?
I love Romance that's just it

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Wow, it's always sad to hear that people are sick, but I'm glad you're doing much better for yourself! I'm Light, it's really sweet to meet you!

So you must be very musically inclined... I'm envious, I've always wanted to see a musical. But do you have any favorite books to read?

If you need anything, just let us know! Swear we don't bite, we're really nice here!

Yes actually I love dork diaries and Im in the lion king playing this week and I also like Wicked the untold witches of OZ

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely have a great time here!
thanks

Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome! You sound like the kind of person who doesn't let their health troubles get in the way of living life! ;) I can appreciate that.

I hope you're settling in nicely with us. :D

thanks and thats so sweet
I love country music too, who's your favorite artist? Mine's Florida Georgia Line, they're soo cute. <3

Xauna wrote:
I love country music too, who's your favorite artist? Mine's Florida Georgia Line, they're soo cute. <3

Mine is Miranda Lambert, Jason Alden, and Luke Brian

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus