Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm new

Hey I have the nerdiest name I'm new so yeah check me out. I like action, horror, and a bunch more.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I approve of your nerdy name, and tremble to think what Godzilla could get done with a Godzilla sized light saber!

How long have you been RPing? :)
DarthGodzilla Topic Starter

Thanks and I've RPing for about a year I'm decent at but I like trying to improve my skills.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! This is a fantastic place to better your skills. What kind of horror do you like?

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thanks

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! This is a fantastic place to better your skills. What kind of horror do you like?

Well honestly anything in particular I like scary things.
Hello, m'lord! Welcome to RPR! Please make sure you don't force choke us all with your mighty power! ^.^' We'll be sure to be kind. x3
I think Godzilla's breath counts as his lightsaber. >.>

Anyway, welcome! ^_^
Nice to meet you and welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask my friend! Hope you have a nice stay :) :D :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Everyone's talking about the lightsaber, but I think we should fear the Godzilla Force more! ;)

Are you finding everything alright? Anything we can help with? :D

Haha thank you everyone but to honest you all shouldn't fear Godzilla's giant lightsaber or him using the force but him combining his breath attack along with force lightning. ⚡😊

Get wrecked homes
GODZILLA! LONG LIVE GODZILLA!! And Mothra. <3
I see we've met another Godzilla fan! My boyfriend would love you instantly. It's sweet to meet you; the name's Light!

So other than horror and the like that you've listed, what else do you like? What about in terms of music and anime (if you watch it?)

Regardless, I hope you enjoy yourself here! We're an uber friendly bunch!

Xauna wrote:
GODZILLA! LONG LIVE GODZILLA!! And Mothra. <3

Haha 😆 yes we can't forget Mothra or King Ghoriah

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
I see we've met another Godzilla fan! My boyfriend would love you instantly. It's sweet to meet you; the name's Light!

So other than horror and the like that you've listed, what else do you like? What about in terms of music and anime (if you watch it?)

Regardless, I hope you enjoy yourself here! We're an uber friendly bunch!

Well when it comes to music I tend to listen to epic battle music and stuff like that also a band called Ninja Sex Party. I love anime I recently saw One Punch Man, I also like Fairy Tail, I want to rewatch Hellsing Ultimate, also my friend convinced me to watch high school of the dead which was surprisingly good. I also do sports and tell your boyfriend I think he's awesome.
Vixen

Welcome!!! youre gonna love this place and become even more addicted to rp ^-^

Speaking of RP any of you guys know any new rps that seem interesting?
I heard One Punch Man--
Hey, and welcome to RPR! Seems like you're fitting in nicely already!

One Punch Man, I swear that I feel kinda bad about not having to have discovered it even before the anime was aired. Nevertheless, it is still pretty cool. I demand a second season! (Even if I haven't finished it yet.) XD

Welp, concerning new interesting RPs, I suggest you check out the Looking for RP forum, or use the RP Finder. I think there'll be a couple of roleplays you might be interested in! :)

All that aside, please do stay as long as you like. Questions you have will be happily answered, so just ask away!
HibariHaru

Hi there, and welcome to RPR! it's nice to meet you.
tumblr_n98eyat1nE1taeqnfo1_400.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus