Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya!

LunaMoonMags

Hey! I'm LMM, I've been on plenty of sites that deal with roleplay so far, and this one, by far, has caught my eye the most!

I Don't have much of a topic for roleplays, usually I choose a character and go with it from there! I hope to find friends that I can talk to, give random rants about characters, gain some advice when needed about certain roleplay types, and just a good time in general.

I've roleplayed for around 5-7 years already, and I've had a blast doing it. I'm not into roleplaying too much with one liner people, and I've learned this a few years ago. I'm more of a Paragraph or semi paragraph type of person, and it would all depend on the character I use and the people I roleplay with.

I sit and spend most of my time infront of my computer, so, chances are, I'll be on here, since I'm being homeschooled. As I spend my time here at my desk, I hold a hobby drawing both on the computer and on paper. It's fun and creative in my eyes. I even like to draw out roleplay parts.

I'm interested in Undertale, Homestuck, My Little Pony (Please, don't criticize me for it. :c ), Five Nights at Freddy's (Again, please don't. I stay away from the dark side of FNaF. I'm smart.), Creepypastas, and Bioshock.

I'm connected to Instagram, Skype, and Youtube. I usually have a consistant Username for things, so, Please, Bare with me.

Instagram: _.Luna.Moon.Mags._
Skype: Nightmare.from.the.moon (Luna Moon Mags is the name I'm shown under)
Youtube: Luna Moon Mags (I create speedpaints, and I jump over into some MAPs.)

Any questions, please, let me know! :D

Signed~
LMM
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! You seem like a nice addition to our wonderful group of RPs.

What are your favorite things to RP?

I Think you should check out the Forum Arts and Creativity! You will find many like minded artists there!

I hope you find many people to RP with soon!

PS: I checked out your speed paint channel! Nice music! What program are you using?
LunaMoonMags Topic Starter

Thanks!

Well, I'm more of a violence type of person, blood dripping, gashes, guts, Stuff like that. I rarely do romance because.. yeah.. xD Something I roleplay with my boyfriend on the phone. Uh. I enjoy arguments that turn into fights, I'm not sure if I like much more than that.

I'll go over to the forum and look around in a bit, I'm curious now, thanks! :3

The program to draw, I use FireAlpaca, It's almost like PaintToolSai, but a little different in terms of locations for things. The Program for recording, I use HyperCam 2. ^.^ And thank you for looking!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! This is one of the friendlist and accepting sites on the internet, so don't worry about anyone judging you for what you like! MLP is great, even if I don't watch it as much as I used to. x3
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

How marvelous of you to join us! (Wonder Rarity says hi!)

Don't worry, members enjoy such a wide variety of games, shows and other topics that you're bound to find someone who shares your interests. :) Nobody will make fun of you for it! Do you have an art gallery somewhere that you upload your works to? :D
Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! I also love Violence XD! and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! and Nice to meet you! :) :D :3

Sanne wrote:
How marvelous of you to join us! (Wonder Rarity says hi!)

Don't worry, members enjoy such a wide variety of games, shows and other topics that you're bound to find someone who shares your interests. :) Nobody will make fun of you for it! Do you have an art gallery somewhere that you upload your works to? :D

Oh!! Yeah! I have a deviantart. And, Of course, it's the same as my other names. xD "LunaMoonMags". I also Like the art of Wonder Rarity. :3 !
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Light and it's real sweet to meet you!

Well it seems like you have a lot of things you're into. Anything that you like in terms of.... Favorite food? :D?

Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly and willing to help you in any way needed!
Vixen

Welcome to our humble home LMM. Hope you enjoy yourself
Hey, welcome to the site, LMM! I'm Rin. Glad to know that RPR has caught most of your attention! We love it a lot here, and I think you will too. :)

Oh, by that, do you mean that you're sort of a go-with-the-flow type? I love surprises. XD Anyway, there's plenty of people fit for being your potential friends, and I don't think you'll have a difficult time with that. Since we're in the matter, what did you mean by "random rants about characters"? It probably means what it says already, but I might be confusing it with something else.

I've also learned around last year that I'm not very into one-liners. It's quicker, but I just get the feeling that something's always... missing? Haha, that's just me though.

Ha! Looks like we'll get along fine. I certainly don't have much time for drawing like I used to, but when I do get to draw, I love drawing RP scenarios as well.

You don't have to worry about criticism. In fact, the more interests you share with people, the higher the possibility of you being friends with them!
Additionally, I'm checking out your sites later, hopefully. :D

Feel free to ask around if you have any concerns. Don't hesitate to chat or anything either!
Welcome, and thanks for offering up so much about yourself! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kim Site Admin

A tardy welcome from me as well! I hope you aren't feeling too overwhelmed by all this attention yet. I'm so pleased to hear that this site has caught your eye over other RP sites. I'm very curious to hear why! :D
HibariHaru

Hello, Luna. And welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
tumblr_not7wfxd0K1uwua1qo1_500.gif

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Light and it's real sweet to meet you!

Well it seems like you have a lot of things you're into. Anything that you like in terms of.... Favorite food? :D?

Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly and willing to help you in any way needed!

Hehe. Favorite food would have to deal with a lot of spice. Stuff such as just Jalapeno peppers and such. cx And I'm glad to know I have people to ask if I have a problem! Thanks!

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hey, welcome to the site, LMM! I'm Rin. Glad to know that RPR has caught most of your attention! We love it a lot here, and I think you will too. :)

Oh, by that, do you mean that you're sort of a go-with-the-flow type? I love surprises. XD Anyway, there's plenty of people fit for being your potential friends, and I don't think you'll have a difficult time with that. Since we're in the matter, what did you mean by "random rants about characters"? It probably means what it says already, but I might be confusing it with something else.

I've also learned around last year that I'm not very into one-liners. It's quicker, but I just get the feeling that something's always... missing? Haha, that's just me though.

Ha! Looks like we'll get along fine. I certainly don't have much time for drawing like I used to, but when I do get to draw, I love drawing RP scenarios as well.

You don't have to worry about criticism. In fact, the more interests you share with people, the higher the possibility of you being friends with them!
Additionally, I'm checking out your sites later, hopefully. :D

Feel free to ask around if you have any concerns. Don't hesitate to chat or anything either!

When I say something about rants about characters, it's just when I'll go into a conversation about the characters I'm probably using. like. if I were to be in a roleplay, and something would happen with the character I'm using, I would put parentheses around the text I'm giving that may not be in character and just say a few things about the character. sometimes it's long, and sometimes it's short. xD

And the one-liner feeling is the exact same with me. It kinda bothers me. I'd send out this enlarged paragraph on what the character's doing and her expression, her body messages, and such, and I would get this small response with less than 15 words to it. o.o

And oh my gosh. x3 I'm glad to meet soo many people!~

Kim wrote:
A tardy welcome from me as well! I hope you aren't feeling too overwhelmed by all this attention yet. I'm so pleased to hear that this site has caught your eye over other RP sites. I'm very curious to hear why! :D

Thank you! and No, No, Not overwhelmed at all! :D I'm just.. Very suprised at how many responses I've gotten. xD And this one caught my attention because of how well it seems from it's organization, soo many other roleplay sites seemed to have been created lazily while this one seems bright and very appealing. ^u^
LunaMoonMags wrote:
When I say something about rants about characters, it's just when I'll go into a conversation about the characters I'm probably using. like. if I were to be in a roleplay, and something would happen with the character I'm using, I would put parentheses around the text I'm giving that may not be in character and just say a few things about the character. sometimes it's long, and sometimes it's short. xD

And the one-liner feeling is the exact same with me. It kinda bothers me. I'd send out this enlarged paragraph on what the character's doing and her expression, her body messages, and such, and I would get this small response with less than 15 words to it. o.o

And oh my gosh. x3 I'm glad to meet soo many people!~

Oh, I think I sort of understand now. A friend of mine and I have done likewise before too, but we talked more about it OOC. Although, we do make comments about each of our character's actions when it interests us, haha.

Perhaps that's a factor too. But in my case, I would just like them to put a little more effort. After stating my preferences, I'm pretty contented with the RPs I have now, so I think that won't be much of a trouble for you. :)

Yeah, I was surprised when I first came here! XD I hope you stick around more often whenever you can!
Asroc

Hey! Weclome to RPR!
hi. im looking for someone to do a fun rp with. pardon me for getting straight to the point, but you soud like you know what you're doing. wanna rp with me?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus