Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

I would like to know too! Your artwork is fantastic!! If you can then I would be honored if you drew one of my characters <3<3<3
InquisitorCat Topic Starter

Periquito_Drone will be the last person I am drawing for. No more requests will be taken as of now. after I finish the rest on this forum I want to do gift art for friends.

Requests are now Closed The people who have posted on this forum will receive drawings later today, but anyone requesting stuff after I post this reply will not receive a drawing. Thank you for all of your help and for wanting my sketches. Its been a pleasure.

Acaeus wrote:
Nicely done bro. If you need another one to work on...

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=49412

Here ya go

Here you go 4_zps40g2haqt.png

Tatsuya Yasushi wrote:
Can you draw any one of my characters?

It was unclear if his hair was short or long, so I hope this is okay.

4_zpscpkrod7h.png

Vermilion wrote:
You've got some serious talent. Nice work! :)

Thank you very much ;_;

Angel Paris Sh wrote:
I heard you are going on a break, but I thought I'd get into line for whenever you are back, I hope you don't mind!
Maybe you could draw Angel, if you want? If you need more details let me know, because I can honestly see someone not finding my description on her profile good enough when it comes to a drawing. ^.^

I hope this is okay
4_zps0b4d2dhz.png

Severin Hewitt wrote:
I really like your stuff! If you are still doing these, I'd be honored if you could draw Severin.

Thank you, I hope this is okay

4_zpsxlekvq02.png

Periquito_Drone wrote:
I would like to know too! Your artwork is fantastic!! If you can then I would be honored if you drew one of my characters <3<3<3

She is too kawaii not to draw.

4_zps1uo7kapl.png
Regina (played by ShadowWitch)

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Highborn wrote:
Highborn I'd really appreciate a picture for my character, Highborn. :) Thanks! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need more refs.

I did my best ^^;

4_zpsqhdyybbs.png

Looks great! :D Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3

Jyrik Bilgrad wrote:
I know it is probably late, and you are probably exhausted of people asking. But I would really appreciate if you drew a sketch of this character. I just like to see it drawn and I need picks for the gallery portion of it's profile. I would very much like it if you could give it a shot. Thank you for your time.

4_zpsua4d4fpu.png
reeno-alchemist wrote:
Periquito_Drone wrote:

She is too kawaii not to draw.

4_zps1uo7kapl.png

Oh my gosh!! Why did I not see this sooner??! Thank you so much! I love it!! Imma keep it forever oh my lordy <3 ahhh, thank you thank you thank you!!
Tatsuya Yasushi (played by Space-Explorer)

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Tatsuya Yasushi wrote:
Can you draw any one of my characters?

It was unclear if his hair was short or long, so I hope this is okay.

4_zpscpkrod7h.png

Thanks!
Angel Paris (played anonymously)

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Angel Paris Sh wrote:
I heard you are going on a break, but I thought I'd get into line for whenever you are back, I hope you don't mind!
Maybe you could draw Angel, if you want? If you need more details let me know, because I can honestly see someone not finding my description on her profile good enough when it comes to a drawing. ^.^

I hope this is okay
4_zps0b4d2dhz.png
Oh my gosh thank you so much! She looks great! ^.^ As soon as I can, I will get the image, but I am currently away from my computer, so I'll do it ASAP! Thank you so much again!!
I wish I noticed sooner so I could have saved it by now. x3
reeno-alchemist wrote:

4_zpsjg02z1du.png

Oh yes that's the face of someone's waifu alright!

Perfectly drawn as always!

No problem, I hope everyone liked their drawings.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus