Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

reeno-alchemist wrote:

4_zpsiusxtdze.png

Bastion has never looked better!

It's sad to see someone of your caliber of artistry would feel bad about their art. I've seen your work, and piece by piece they're all great! But if you need some practise, I'd be glad to offer up the most serious creation I have ever made.
reeno-alchemist wrote:
Reima wrote:
Well, can't never turn off a chance for free art :3
My characters might be quite challenging though xD As you will either have to draw 'dogs' or figure out how they'd look like as humans (because lack of references)
Although Sergei kinda sorta has both

But it's up to you which one you want to try your hands on~
If you want to at all xD No forcing~

Well I kind of really suck at drawing animals, but i tried. Thats supposed to be Sergei

4_zpsfl4ieajw.png

Well you tried and that's what matters :2 It doesn't have to be perfect or anything, but you got to try it and that's all good :3
Kim Site Admin

This is super cool! All of these sketches are incredibly adorable.
Acaeus Vertis (played by Michonne)

Nicely done bro. If you need another one to work on...

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=49412

Here ya go
InquisitorCat Topic Starter

Adelind wrote:
Could you do something for Adelind please?

4_zpsjczlrlhk.png

Kim wrote:
This is super cool! All of these sketches are incredibly adorable.

Thank you Kim ;_;

Alexus Black wrote:
If you're still accepting entries one of Lex would be marvelous

4_zps5zwtb8vv.png

maxd234 wrote:
I have a challenge for you, if you choose to accept it. Could you please draw Maria Lockheart?

I really want to draw yours but I unfortunately can't work very well from descriptions. If you have any look alikes or anything similar to what she would appear as, link them to me and I will do my best. Its nothing against you-- I just am awful when it comes to trying to create something out of words.
reeno-alchemist wrote:
maxd234 wrote:
I have a challenge for you, if you choose to accept it. Could you please draw Maria Lockheart?

I really want to draw yours but I unfortunately can't work very well from descriptions. If you have any look alikes or anything similar to what she would appear as, link them to me and I will do my best. Its nothing against you-- I just am awful when it comes to trying to create something out of words.

Ahh well. Hmmm I did try to base her robotic pieces from Megaton's body and her jaw I guess would be like a terminator's jaw, just with shark like teeth and then a duster's hat

Hope that helps if not I could give you a much easier character then :)

maxd234 wrote:
reeno-alchemist wrote:
maxd234 wrote:

Ahh well. Hmmm I did try to base her robotic pieces from Megaton's body and her jaw I guess would be like a terminator's jaw, just with shark like teeth and then a duster's hat

You might be better off giving me someone easier XD I dont want to disappoint you
reeno-alchemist wrote:
maxd234 wrote:
reeno-alchemist wrote:
maxd234 wrote:

You might be better off giving me someone easier XD I dont want to disappoint you

Alright then...wanna try Nocturnus? A little easier to do since he's a dark armored knight
(Sorry for not giving the link, I'm typing this up on mobile)

Rynh wrote:

It's sad to see someone of your caliber of artistry would feel bad about their art. I've seen your work, and piece by piece they're all great! But if you need some practise, I'd be glad to offer up the most serious creation I have ever made.

Thank you Rynh, now feast your eyes on this. I feel I have been doing the wrong kind of art my whole life. this may be my new calling.Havent practiced Japanese in a while, so it may be off. But it says roughly, I hope Senpai will notice me today.

4_zpsjg02z1du.png

maxd234 wrote:
Alright then...wanna try Nocturnus? A little easier to do since he's a dark armored knight

Well, I tried. I just suck at working from descriptions and was referencing my husbands armor. You probably wont like it-- I dont like it. So I wont be hurt if you hate it and its not what you envisioned, but thats what I saw when I read the description. Anyways, I am only good at drawing simple looking people-- I am the worst at armor ^^;. Sorry for the disappointment.

4_zpsudnljwqv.png

Going on a long break. Will be back later to work on requests.
reeno-alchemist wrote:
maxd234 wrote:

Well, I tried. I just suck at working from descriptions and was referencing my husbands armor. You probably wont like it-- I dont like it. So I wont be hurt if you hate it and its not what you envisioned, but thats what I saw when I read the description. Anyways, I am only good at drawing simple looking people-- I am the worst at armor ^^;. Sorry for the disappointment.

4_zpsudnljwqv.png

Well your right it wasn't how I invisioned, but I'm not trying to be rude, but thanks for trying though

Going on a long break. Will be back later to work on requests.
Alexus Black (played by Pineapple)

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Alexus Black wrote:
If you're still accepting entries one of Lex would be marvelous

4_zps5zwtb8vv.png

Omg this....is just perfect thank you
Tatsuya Yasushi (played by Space-Explorer)

Can you draw any one of my characters?
You've got some serious talent. Nice work! :)
Angel Paris (played anonymously)

I heard you are going on a break, but I thought I'd get into line for whenever you are back, I hope you don't mind!
Maybe you could draw Angel, if you want? If you need more details let me know, because I can honestly see someone not finding my description on her profile good enough when it comes to a drawing. ^.^
Jyrik Bilgrad (played by Auscarsy)

I know it is probably late, and you are probably exhausted of people asking. But I would really appreciate if you drew a sketch of this character. I just like to see it drawn and I need picks for the gallery portion of it's profile. I would very much like it if you could give it a shot. Thank you for your time.
Severin Hewitt (played anonymously)

I really like your stuff! If you are still doing these, I'd be honored if you could draw Severin.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus