Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Invisible Magic In The Moonlight (Open)

Others (played by Minerva)

"A simple cantrip that makes it as if the moon can't see you. If you look, you should have no shadow. Similarly, while I can now hear you, and speculate where you are, I can not see you either." the same standard wouldn't apply to normal people. She was too distinctly lunar. She blinked, focusing on whereabouts she knew kate to be, but the lack of direct focus was as if she was blind to her. "I live as if the moon. My breath parallels the waves. I can give people pardon from it. It's called Luna Seal. I developed it after mother's Flare Seal, and father's Freeze Seal."
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"Ah, so you are a user of magic too?" She glanced over at her.

"mmm... Magic always makes it seem intangible, surreal, to those from the physical and three dimensional world. What you call magic is part of me. It is, in fact, harder for me to sit here with you than to use magic. I simply enjoy the world for what it is and walk through it with the gifts of physicality granted to me by others."

Luna sighed, then looked back at her fire that was rapidly dying down. "I am going to go get more fire wood for the fire, you two stay here." She left the came and started to pick branches up from the ground, examining each one.
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

Lumiere walked out from the strange dimensional portal that opened up about a couple of feet infront of the group of the humans and the creatures. Lumieres key features her horns ink black with red highlights linning down the curves of her horns. Her horns in the mannerism of a bulls but curved to the side to a sharp point. Her crimson eyes surved the landscape she scrathed her head. And pulled a medium sized map from her poor excuse of a cape. Her cape torn into tatters in the front barely covering her chest. SHe wore a tight fitting strapless tanktop with her belly exposed. Her tights close to her skin and her black leather boots came up to above her knee. She pulled out a charcoaled piece of wood and began to make markings on the map. "Now were am I? I know i opened up a portal from the southern part of the city....stole a couple of things there....Did i take a wrong turn?" She said as she talked aloud for the moment unaware of the presnce of others. She marked her map, appearing as if she was a lost traveler. She stopped and the her crimson eyes darted over to the group of animal like creatures, humanoid and human. A crooked smile came across her face and her sharp cannines shone in the starlight. Raising her right arm Her three tattoo bands on her arms aslo gleamed; she waved to the group and let her voice resonate withing her throat."Hello there I suppose that you all have any clue were this place might be?" she inquired and at that the Portal behind her closed. The dimensional demon smiled and looked at the strange group before her.

Luna jumped at the apperence of the girl and almost topled over, catching her breath. The unhuman like features were startling to her,it was unlike anything she had ever seen befor. "Ah!" She croked as the strange girl steped out of the protal. Luna stiid there, staring in amazement at the creature like girl.

Lumiera blinked her crimson eyes and a smirk appeared across her face as she jumped back. Lumiera then relized that the woman probally had not seen anything like her before. She smiled and then waved" Ah were are my manners forgive me madam. My apperance strikes you as odd. My name is Lumiera and i apologize for startling you." She said again and bowed before the silver haired woman. Her black bands on her arm were ever so apparent as she bowed her right arm in front of her waist. Her smile still revealing her sharp cannine teeth. Her crimson eyes gazed at the silver haired woman, she sniffed and she found an odd scent with the woman. Smiling she knew the woman reaked of magic, she would have to keep her distance especially if she knew demon binding spells. Lumiera stood there acting polite to get the most out of what she could from the seeminlgy innocent stranger.
Kate Smytheson (played by PenGryphon2007)

Kate flinched at the approach of the latest newcomer. Her grip on her staff tightened as she took in the inhuman appearance, before forcing herself to relax. She was still keyed up from the Change's unprecedented onset tonight. It usually never happened but on nights when the moon was obscured.

She forced a smile at Lumeira and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Unfortunately for her, it happened to be: "What are you?"

Lumeira smiled again her horns gleaming towards the brunette woman and smiled."Well im what you call a dimensional demon. uncommon due to some unfortunate events, however none the less I suppose you are lost as well." SHe said her voice snaking from her lips cold and in the most provoking of all manners.

Kate pursed her lips together, but she was in no position to judge. She wasn't exactly human either, though she looked relatively more human than the others. "Well, not exactly lost." She looked away. "I was trying to escape the nearby village."

Lumeira's twisted smile stayed on her face and then looked at the woman."Well I suppouse you had a good reason. Im pretty sure most villagers hate it when they find creatures they simply can not understand." She said as she stood were she was, careful not to get to close.

Softly, barely audible, Kate amended her words. "I was trying to...protect them. From myself." She looked down at her scarred arms. Red, angry slash marks ran up the length of her arm to her elbow. Her fingernails glistened sharply in the moonlight.

"I used to be a vigilante, but it got so bad that I couldn't control it. So I took to the road to escape the bounty hunters."

"...I know of some like that. One I was surprisingly close to in some past life. I can appreciate that." she... Kittysmiled. "I can't say I personally understand the struggles. I was raised by a few... Very interesting individuals."

Lumeira smiled and then waved her hand."psh posh well, you did what you could and there is nothing wrong with that. Trust me, there are fare worse thing that could have happened" SHe said standing were she was reasuring the woman in the darkness.

Luna looked over at the woman and blinked. "Hey, are you alright? You seem a little tense." Luna could feel the emotions comming form the girl that were directed towards her and the others.

Kate sighed. "I'll be fine once I rest. I'm always a little...wound up after the Change. Anyway," she looked over at Lumeira, "what brings you here?"

Lumeira shrugged her shoulder and then smiled."I got lost, And I think I took a wrong turn in the dimensional wormhole." She said with a smile as she looked at the other, what a peculiar sight, a group of women out in the middle of a forest. She decided to keep to herself for the time being., after all she did not know how to percive this strange group.

Well, women and a snow leopard. she had squatted and regained feral shape some time ago. Now, given, a talking leopard. "...I'm not a good dimensional guide, so, um..." minerva blinked at the new woman's dilemma. "... Ohh, dear. I've forgotten time passes differently back home. Hopefully I havent been gone -too- many weeks." a few hours here, different elsewhere? "...oh, there's probably dragon scouts looking for me." pardon her thinking aloud. "Is it okay to go? You're better now?" and nobody ripped each other apart yet?

Lumeira raised her eyebrow as the snow leapord began to talk aloud."ahem well yes I am a rare kind of creature. and I dont blame you for not knowing directions but, I might stick around here for a little while. A group of women in the forest certainly not safe without numbers." she said with a smile as she looked over to the green eyed feline. ?Her words reasuring.

A dry chuckle escaped Kate at the comment of safety. "It'll only be a problem if we're outnumbered. If it's one-on-one, I can handle myself just fine."

She bit back a yelp as her hands curled into fists. She opened them immediately, red dots of blood coloring the tips of her sharp nails from her palms. "Damn..." she muttered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Invisible Magic In The Moonlight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus