Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Invisible Magic In The Moonlight (Open)

Others (played by Minerva)

"They seem capable." the newcomer was observed intently for malcontent. "...I really should go. aside from attachment I don't wish to find what punishment awaits those who give a dragon elder a heart attack. you'll all be fine, right?" she turned as if ready to walk, but looked back.
Kate Smytheson (played by PenGryphon2007)

"Thank you for your help, earlier. Will we see you again?" Kate asked Minerva. "I would hate for you to get in trouble on my behalf..."
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna looked back at her tent. "Are you sure you do not want to stay at least for the night?"
Others (played by Minerva)

"Mmm. Have you ever seen an angry dragon?" she shook her head at the extended invite, but looked back with glittering eyes at them, "you... want me to stay? To return? ~Iyaa!" it mad her bounce like a kitten a few times. Her words may seem mature, but were more due to education than anything. "I... I can, um... Give you something to try to call me? I'm usually in another plane, but the fuller the moon the better the chance I may hear and use it to find you. Does... Anyone have parchment?"
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

Lumeria smiled and looked over to the one that said she was departing. "ah if you do not mind I think that i will be staying here as well." she said with a smile. SHe was eager to see how the group would play out and as well what trouble she could get into.
Kate Smytheson (played by PenGryphon2007)

Kate smiled and then looked around. "Well, maybe we should grab some more wood so we can keep a campfire going all night."

Idly she rubbed the mark that kept her from Changing. It had helped this time, but what about next time? Would the Change be worse? Faster? Different? It was not a comforting thought.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Invisible Magic In The Moonlight (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus