Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ello!

Hello! The names Wofie, of course that's not the real name but ey it will work. I love to draw and read (if it's good) like the Clockworker! It's my most favorite book. But the most thing I love to roleplay and write stories about them. I made a lot of Oc but I haven't showed them yet... Anyway! I am very friendly, however I'm a bit shy when it's talking to people, so If you want to say hi just say it! I would love to meet ya! Even thought I'm shy doesn't mean I can't protect my friend. So if something bad happen and you need help, I can do that to!

what I like to roleplay
I like to roleplay many characters but O.c to O.c is my most favorite, but that doesn't mean I won't roleplay other stuff

So I hope we will be able to roleplay/talk to you soon! Have I wonderful day!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Wofie! :D How good to have you with us. There are lots of people who play OCs around here, myself included! What genres do you play in the most? (Think of Fantasy, Modern, Feral, Medieval and more)

Your first character profile looks to be off to a great start too! Do you need any help at this point?
-WolfFromTheMoon- Topic Starter

Thank you for a welcome greeting and I like to roleplay, anything really survival, fanasty,modern and many more and yes I would like to know how I can start roleplaying thank you! :D
KaiMotokawa

Hello and Welcome! Your profile picture is so adorable~ Hope you enjoy your stay and find some nice RP! ♥~

If I'm correct, start off by browsing around here or making your own thread! Then message someone and get to RPing with them in PM's, Skype, A thread itself, ect! I'm still looking around the site myself, so there maybe another way.. but this is from what I've noticed! Hope it's a bit helpful, Good luck! ^^;
Welcome! No worries, everyone is quite friendly here. :)

KaiMotokawa wrote:
Hello and Welcome! Your profile picture is so adorable~ Hope you enjoy your stay and find some nice RP! ♥~

If I'm correct, start off by browsing around here or making your own thread! Then message someone and get to RPing with them in PM's, Skype, A thread itself, ect! I'm still looking around the site myself, so there maybe another way.. but this is from what I've noticed! Hope it's a bit helpful, Good luck! ^^;

Thank you so much, I liked yours as well, it's adorable! Also thank you for the information

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! No worries, everyone is quite friendly here. :)

Ah, good! I was a bit nervous but thank you for making feel a bit better :)
Hey, welcome to RPR! You'll love it here, everyone's very nice :)
As always, feel free to send me (or anyone) a PM if you have any questions or want to RP. We're always happy to help!

Alright, thank for the info :D
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Don't worry about not having shown all of your OCs yet! Everyone goes at their own pace, and I haven't done it yet either!

Hello, and thank you I need some time to show them all!
Ello to you too! Nice to meet you by the way and welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask my Wolf friend! XD I hope you have a lovely~ stay here at the RP Repository! :) :D :3

Heh Wolf friend XD thank you my fellow panda friend for the warm welcome!
-WolfFromTheMoon- wrote:
Hello! The names Wofie, of course that's not the real name but ey it will work. I love to draw and read (if it's good) like the Clockworker! It's my most favorite book. But the most thing I love to roleplay and write stories about them. I made a lot of Oc but I haven't showed them yet... Anyway! I am very friendly, however I'm a bit shy when it's talking to people, so If you want to say hi just say it! I would love to meet ya! Even thought I'm shy doesn't mean I can't protect my friend. So if something bad happen and you need help, I can do that to!

what I like to roleplay
I like to roleplay many characters but O.c to O.c is my most favorite, but that doesn't mean I won't roleplay other stuff

So I hope we will be able to roleplay/talk to you soon! Have I wonderful day!

hey there. i am new to this site and was browsing when i saw this page. from what i saw, you seem like a nice person who could be fun to rp with. if interested, i'm here

Of course! I would love to roleplay to anyone! So if you want to RP with me just ask me, friend!
-WolfFromTheMoon- wrote:
Of course! I would love to roleplay to anyone! So if you want to RP with me just ask me, friend!

just ask huh? done. ready whenever you are buddy

Alright, I'll Message you!
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest site of the internet! It seems many have already given you warm welcomes, and I wanted to give you mine :3 I can tell from the small taste of your personality you will make many friends here as well as many enjoyable Rps.

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest site of the internet! It seems many have already given you warm welcomes, and I wanted to give you mine :3 I can tell from the small taste of your personality you will make many friends here as well as many enjoyable Rps.
Yes, I have and I thank all of you for the warm welcome! :) and thank you for a possible prediction and what I am hearing this website is really great! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! So fun to see you already making friends and RP connections! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus