Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ciao! My name is Beea!

I am new here.. If anyone could help me out with what I could be going that is great!

My favorite kind of RP would be a lot to do with some of my fandoms, like Warrior cats, Furries, Anime etc. I hope to find a lot of nice people on here! I have been RPing for three years now, mostly on Facebook sites.. One question I have, I am very shy with going into RP, will people be accepting when I go into an RP?
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I know you will have a lot of fun here!

People are VERY accepting here! This is one of the most accepting and friendliest communities of anything, so you do not have to worry about not being accepted!
Beea-Cyan Topic Starter

Oh thanks! X3 Then I'll be glad to RP here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Beea! We have a very diverse userbase so you're bound to find someone whose interests match up with yours! :)

What exactly do you need help with? :D We have an awesome guide for beginners which many advanced players have found useful to get a feel for our community though!
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPT! :D We are glad to have you. If you're struggling to find an RP partner after your first day or so, don't be shy to PM me and ask! :D

Enjoy your stay!
Hey, welcome! :) You'll love it here, everyone is very kind and accepting. Feel free to poke around the Looking for RP forum board, and you can always drop me (or anyone) a message if you have questions or want to RP. Cheers!
Ello! Nice to meet you and welcome to RP Repository! :D If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Hope you have a lovely~ stay here at the RP Repository! :) :3 XD
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! :3 Like all have said before, many are very accepting to Rp. If you want, you can go to the find RP section and start from there. You can also propose an RP and have it advertised!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D

Things you can do here...

Hope this helps!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Definitely~ People are very accepting and nice here, so you should have no worries when wandering around and searching for adventures :2 Feel free

Welcome to the site~
I have to agree with everyone else, this is a great place to find any kind of RP! It's sweet to meet you BTW; I'm Light!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us anything!
Hey and welcome to the site, Beea! I'm Rin. I'm certain that you'll meet plenty of new friends and RP partners here. Just relax and don't be afraid to engage in conversations and/or roleplays with other players. ;)

To add up with the helpful links everyone's shared, here's the Help documentation! If you get confused with anything at all, just scan through that. If the chance comes where there are still questions you need answered, you can create a new thread in the Help forum! :)
Welcome! <3 Nice to have you here and that's awesome, fandoms rock.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you got some questions answered, everyone here is super friendly :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ciao! My name is Beea!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus