Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hope your days are filled with wonder!

Thanks, I haven't been rping for too long. I've been doing it for about a year. I hope your days are filled with wonder. Have a great day. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I moved your reply in another topic into its own, so that you could get a proper RPR welcome of your own. :)

Thank you for the well wishes, and right back at you! Do you have any questions about the site so far? :)
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Naturegirl! :D What sort of roleplays do you prefer?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)
As always, drop me (or anyone here) a PM if you've got questions or would like to RP. Cheers!
Hi There! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have had a great year so far, and know it will only get better with us! ^.^
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I hope YOUR days are filled with wonder as you discover many fine people to RP with on here
And I hope your days are filled with wonder and joy as well! It's sweet to meet you, by the by! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

If you have any questions about the site, or any questions in general, please don't hesitate to ask any of us! We'll be happy to help!
Hey, and welcome to the site! We accept all roleplayers of all skills and styles here, so I think you'll do just fine! :)

In case you ever run into any problems, please feel free to approach us! We'll do all we can to assist you. :D
animated-welcome-image-0291.gif
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hope your days are filled with wonder!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus