Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS people!

Hey there! My name is Gabby, and I've only/ mostly have done fandom-based RPs with others like Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Young Justice, etc., but aside from that and the random RPGs I've joined in the past on Tumblr, I've never done this sort of thing before. BUT, I am excited! I have an interesting character named Tim posted on my profile already, and I'd mostly like to RP modern and romance stuff BUT if you really like Tim, we can talk and maybe develop him into a character that will fit the universe/ scenario you'd like to RP under? it's all up to you, anyways... HELLO! :D

Random crap about me: I have a dog, my favorite food is Japanese, I am an English major at university, I do like to RP smut occasionally ;), and I am a bit lost on this website already heheh...
Ifyoucouldyouwould96 wrote:
Hey there! My name is Gabby, and I've only/ mostly have done fandom-based RPs with others like Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Young Justice, etc., but aside from that and the random RPGs I've joined in the past on Tumblr, I've never done this sort of thing before. BUT, I am excited! I have an interesting character named Tim posted on my profile already, and I'd mostly like to RP modern and romance stuff BUT if you really like Tim, we can talk and maybe develop him into a character that will fit the universe/ scenario you'd like to RP under? it's all up to you, anyways... HELLO! :D

Random crap about me: I have a dog, my favorite food is Japanese, I am an English major at university, I do like to RP smut occasionally ;), and I am a bit lost on this website already heheh...

hello there! let me be the first to welcome you to a site that is turning out to be a very friendly place. you will find friends and have many good times here
Ifyoucouldyouwould96 Topic Starter

Thanks so much for the hello! And I'm looking forward to great RPs and awesome people :)
that's great. feel free to have fun and be yourself. if you wanna rp, let me know.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!

I RP as canon characters. Mainly from lesser known games such as Live a Live and Yakuza.

Hopewe can RP!
Hey, welcome! We've got a great community, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. :)
If you've got questions or would like to RP, feel free to PM me (or anyone else) and we'll happily help. I look forward to writing with you!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Gabby, it's good to have you here! :D We'd love to help you out, what are you struggling with on the site?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! And, I don't quite get the "dice" thing... By chance, might anyone have a link or know where to go to understand more about that?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Vermilion wrote:
Thanks so much!
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You have come and joined the right place, my friend! If you have any problems, feel free to ask, but I also suggest you look at the Help tab for more information on the site and the types of RP we do here.

SIDE NOTE: What type of dog do you have? I have an old as dirt chihuahua and a yellow spazz lab.

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You have come and joined the right place, my friend! If you have any problems, feel free to ask, but I also suggest you look at the Help tab for more information on the site and the types of RP we do here.

SIDE NOTE: What type of dog do you have? I have an old as dirt chihuahua and a yellow spazz lab.
Thanks so much for the advice :D and I have a doberman pinscher! He's super-friendly but he's also old as dirt xD And that's funny, I've always wanted a lab
Doberman have that similar coat color and patterns as Rotties :3 They're also 'put together' By many people xD Oh well, they're both great Of course I need to adore my little Rotties xD Big babies

Welcome to the site~
Oh, well hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! Sweet to meet ya!

I see everyone is already showing how friendly they are! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif
Oh, hey and welcome, Gabby! I'm Rin. Whoa, hold up, did you say you roleplayed SnK? Assuming that you weren't using the dice system before, how did the RP work? o:

I think you can adapt pretty quickly, especially if you're on often. :) There are plenty of people who're pretty open to many styles and settings. Now that you mention it, there is an Adults Only forum here. I can't access it, but I think you can. I don't know much about it, but this article could help you get by.

Well, for now, that's all the help I can give. Though please, if you need any assistance, just call out to us and we'll answer real quick! ;)
Nice to meet you and Hello! The names Marcat2001, but I prefer to be called Marcat! Welcome to RP Repository any questions ask any one of us! Oh and while you're here at RP Repository have a lovely~ stay!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having a good time here :D
Kim Site Admin

Do you still have a bit of overwhelm? If so, please feel free to ask any questions! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS people!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus