Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi ^.^

Hi there, I am ZimmieZombiee, Zimmie for short.

I really like detailed, long posts. I like mostly supernatural rp's but steampunk and normal ones are also fun. Ocassionally a Zombie one comes to mind. I've been Rping for about five years now.

I have a hard time keeping up sometimes because i have two boys to run after a lot of the time. (Their my kids haha i love em to death)

But im excited to get started :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Zimmie!! Welcome to RPR. :D You should have an easy time finding RPs on that nature here, they're all pretty popular themes!

Don't worry too much about needing some extra time for replies, most people are fine with that. :) Just make sure to let them know before you get started to remind them and all should be well.

Do you have any questions for us so far? I see you made your first profile and are off to a great start!
ZimmieZombiee Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Zimmie!! Welcome to RPR. :D You should have an easy time finding RPs on that nature here, they're all pretty popular themes!

Don't worry too much about needing some extra time for replies, most people are fine with that. :) Just make sure to let them know before you get started to remind them and all should be well.

Do you have any questions for us so far? I see you made your first profile and are off to a great start!

Actually i do have a couple of questions. Am i limited to ten characters? The adult rp section, do we private message the adult rp's or is there an actual section for the rp itself?
hi there, i hope we can rp sometime.
Welcome to the Roleplay Repository, or commonly abbreviated as the RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us~
[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpLazSJAPHoWjfHKSY743ltZMME3sVpF7qy53JQ7w6di_UCyhW[/img]
I also love supernatural type Rps! Anyway Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Oh and please have a lovely~ stay here at RP Repository!
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You have come to a good place if you like detailed RPs and RPs of the supernatural variety! :3 I hope you find many people to RP with soon!
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay on RPR and find lots of enjoyable RP while you are here~
If you need anythign I'm glad to help out with whatever I am able or simply be someone to RP/chat with ^w^

fda8b40764c4d7e7c7e62f1ccb02005a.gif
c203664efd8ad080f639320e2ffaac7c.jpg
Welcome aboard, Zimmie! I'm Rin. I love such posts just as much as well. :)

I've never really done/started a zombie RP before, but usually it would be a zombie apocalypse, right?
Welcome to RPR! I love making steampunk costumes irl ^_^ hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It's glad that you decided to join us! ^.^

Ion_shock wrote:
hi there, i hope we can rp sometime.

Me too! Im really excited to get some ideas up and started.

beats wrote:
Welcome to the Roleplay Repository, or commonly abbreviated as the RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us~
[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpLazSJAPHoWjfHKSY743ltZMME3sVpF7qy53JQ7w6di_UCyhW[/img]

Thank you! :)

Marcat2001 wrote:
I also love supernatural type Rps! Anyway Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Oh and please have a lovely~ stay here at RP Repository!

I guess i found the right place then :D Thank you!

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You have come to a good place if you like detailed RPs and RPs of the supernatural variety! :3 I hope you find many people to RP with soon!

Thank you! :)

Kitom wrote:
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay on RPR and find lots of enjoyable RP while you are here~
If you need anythign I'm glad to help out with whatever I am able or simply be someone to RP/chat with ^w^

fda8b40764c4d7e7c7e62f1ccb02005a.gif

Thank you! Yay thats awesome as soon as some ideas start flowing i might run some by you and see if you like any!

Xauna wrote:
c203664efd8ad080f639320e2ffaac7c.jpg

Thank you!
Kim Site Admin

ZimmieZombiee wrote:
Actually i do have a couple of questions. Am i limited to ten characters? The adult rp section, do we private message the adult rp's or is there an actual section for the rp itself?

In my quick scan of the thread it looked like these hadn't been answered yet. Forgive me if I'm repeating stuff you already know!

Ten characters is the free amount included with your account. With an epic membership (monthly subscription, temporary increase in character slots) or items that give you extra character slots (one time cost, permanent extra slots), you can increase the number. There are also contests, raffles, and other ways to snag some extra slots from time to time, both officially sponsored by the site and those run by users. We have a few people with more than 100 characters on site!

We have two Looking for RP Forums. One is all ages, the other is only for those 18+ who feel more comfortable RPing with other adults for whatever reason. You can post any kind of RP ad on the adult board, but if you're looking for RP with sexual themes, then it's required to go into the adult one rather than the all ages one.

Once your ad has done its trick and you have found some people to RP with, then typically you'd either carry out the adult themed oned via PM or in a private group. For other types of RP, there's a huge range of options.
  1. You can just create a RP topic on one of our 3 public RP forums: General Roleplay, Sci-Fi Roleplay and Fantasy RP. Keep in mind that because these areas are public, you'll have to make sure the RP stays in the PG-13ish range.
  2. You can choose to RP via private messages, and just create a new conversation thread with all your RP partners as recipients. Since this is private, the only rules that tend to apply are not to do OOC illegal things and be nice to your RP partners OOC.
  3. If you're going to have a whole lot of people in your RP, or the RP setting is going to be very strictly defined and you want to have a place to store world building information alongside it, you might consider starting your own group. This gives you access to profile building tools for the group, but also to creating your very own forums!
  4. In some cases, you and your RP partner might even decide to use some other messenger or game to RP on.

By the by, you can use the "launch chat" button at the top and bottom of any forum topic, whether it's in a private group forum or our public RP forums, to turn your topic into a real time chat! There's also a link in the sidebar of private messages that will let you do the same.

Hope this helps! :)
HibariHaru

Sorry for the late greeting, but welcome to RPR! It is nice to meet you!
tumblr_lnttzfSUM41qgcvsy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi ^.^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus