Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Murdertale

Undertale Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Roxie blinked, confused. "Dude, what's going on up there doesn't effect us down here, unless it falls in or something. And what we do down here definitely doesn't effect up there. Unless that human comes back there's nothing Alphys can do about them. And knowing the human's name doesn't help anyone."Roxie said. "Heck, it'd probably make everyone even more depressed."Roxie added.
Logan Nakashima (played by Logan-Chan)

Logan shook his head. "Thats not the point! You need to be prepared in case they came back! You need to up defences and protect important areas!"

Roxie blinked. "Dude.... we have nothing that can stop them if they came back. Everything that tried to stop them was killed and turned to dust. They killed our King, and he was the strongest monster down here."Roxie said.

"Oh...Well, I suppose that theres nothing that I can do, then." He sat on the floor and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm just gonna say this now. This world is doomed. Sorry."

"Well, one single human, whsoe a kid from my understandin ain't gonna be able to do what they did down here up there. It's not monsters up there but humans. Somebody told me one time that all the souls of the monsters down here would equal one human soul."Roxie explained. "Up there there's other people that can probably fight just as hard as King Asgore did, and with a much tougher body too."Roxie explained.

"Well, I guess you have a point on that one..." Logan had began to become lost in thought. This was all very confusing for him...

"Let's just gte out of here."Roxie said after a few minutes. "All the dust in this place is making me feel uncomfortable. Feels like I'm in a grave yard..."Roxie said.

"Yeah, I don't like it eithor-" His sentance was cut off by him sneezing. "S-sorry," He rubbed at his nose. "This place gives me the creeps. I do think it would be best to get out of here..."

After a short while the two of them gt out of the ruins and into the area outside of snowdin. "So, guessing you're wanting to go back up top huh?"Roxie asked.

I'm sorry to say it, but yeah. I don't like it here, much. I probably would if it didn't look like Fallout 4 struck this place." He said and shuddered. "Oh, boy..."

"Fallout 4?"Roxie asked, looking around confused. The forest looked like it always had. Snow on the ground, tall dark leaf-less trees.

"Oh, it's just a game that I would play on the surface." He responded with a smile. He had mainly been reffering to the Ruins and the dark atmosphere.

"Oh"Roxie responded. "Well, Snowdin's his way."Roxie said, motioning for Logan to follow her. "Try to keep you being human a secret. Most monsters down here are still afraid of humans, and some might attack."Roxie said.

"Okay, then." He responded and juggled his pocket knife in his hand.

"So, what's it like up there?"Roxie asked. "I mean, I've read books about it, but I've always wondered what it really was like."Roxie said.

"Well, where I come from it's a terrible place. Wherever you go, somebody has gotta make some nasty comment on the shoes you wear. It's disgusting."

"Oh. Uh... ok."Roxie said. "I'd rather people insult the shoes I don't have or wear over living down under here."Roxie said.
(An Undertale-rp, interesting ^_^)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Murdertale

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus