Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Crow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She shook her head, looking away.
"Aww. How sad. She doesn't have the guts to say it herself." The man said.
“Why’d you take her?” the teen questioned the man.

"I always do this every so often when she thinks that things are going great in her life. Then she remembers me, and she goes back to the depression state that I love to see her in." He said with a smirk.
“You sadistic s***.” She bared her fangs at him with a hiss.

He laughed. "I know right?" He said. His smirk blood curdling.
Kitkat returned her attention to Moon. “Do you know this place? If so, where's the quickest way out?”

She shook her head.
Crow laughed.
Giving Crow another glare, the hybrid turned to Amity. “When he said our powers won’t work, did that include your telephoning?”

Amity nodded.
Letting out a quick, frustrated sigh, KK examined the room they were in. “So we’re stuck. Fantastic.” The teen faced Crow with an irritated look. “Oi! What’re you gonna do now? Kill us all?”

"I could." He said.
“If you were, then why aren’t we already dead?” Her chin was tilted up as she balled her hands into fists. She had no fear for her life whatsoever, but Moon was a different story. Kitkat’s brown eyes were as hard as steel doors.
(You still there?)

(Yeah. Sorry.)
Moon got up. Amity walked over to her and put a hand on her. "Hit him as hard as you can, Kat." He said. Moon nodded at her and Crow laughed.
She hesitated, not sure she should even with their consent. “..Okay.” Kitkat looked Crow up and down to determine his size. Nodding once to them, she approached the man with determined caution, ready for whatever he could do to fight or defend.
(It's all good. ^^ )

The man just stood there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Moon braced and Amity kept a hand on her.
Once the hybrid was close enough, she threw a punch with half of her strength, not wanting to severely hurt Moon.

Moon was fine and Amity nodded at her to keep going. The man flinched. "Nice punch...." He mumbled and looked to Moon.
(He got hit, right?)

(Fixed it.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus