Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

“..Just don’t p*** her off..” Opening her mouth wide, she bit down on her wrist. Blood dripped down her arm to her elbow where it fell to the floor. Wincing from the sting, KK didn't released herself. “Ouch..” she muttered with her arm still in her mouth.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"Kat...?" Moon looked at her.
After she spoke, Kitkat let herself go. "Sorry," she apologized, "but this is how I always do it." She straightened her arms out in front of her, cupping her hands. The blood rolled into her palms filling it like a cup. "Deftres,” the young hybrid loudly whispered.

The room grew cold, so much so that the trio started to see their breaths as white puffs leaving past their lips. There was crackling as though invisible ice was forming somewhere close by.

She shivered a bit.
In an instant, a woman was standing in front of the three people. Her hair matched her skin which was paler than snow. She was skinny to the point one could claim she starved herself, her bones barely hidden from view. Her irises were blank silver pools similar to melted steel. Her age was looked to be somewhere in the late teens, and she wore these clothes: a white riding cape without sleeves and adorned with a beautiful blue flower that appeared like a cross between a rose and an ivy, a black tattered skirt that ended mid-thigh, no shoes, and a black choker with a silver pentagram in the middle.
"What?" she questioned KK in a thick foreign accent.

"Whoa..." She said as she stared in awe.
“This is De-,” the mystery woman shot KK a fierce glare with fire in her eyes, “-Winter Shade,” the hybrid corrected.
“What want now?” Winter asked again, more annoyance showing in her tone.
Holding her hands up for her to see, Kitkat offered her the pool of blood that had been dripping from a surplus of the crimson liquid. “Help.”
(Oh, spring break starts when school ends today. I won't be on for the week, unless I spend the night at my grandparents' house. Sorry! ^^' )

(It's quite alright. Have a good time!)
She looked at Winter. "Please. We need your help..." She said.
The girl looked Moon up and down, examining her appearance. “Help?” She turned back to KK. “You’re offering, I see.”
The hybrid nodded, once again holding up her hands. The witch took her hands, leaning down so that she could drink the blood in her palms. While drinking, Winter brushed a finger over the bite mark on Kitkat, and the wound closed.

She didn't watch.
Once she finished, the teen wiped her mouth with her arm. “What do you need help with, then?”

"To get out." She said.
“All of you?” she sneered.
“Yes,” Kitkat confirmed. “The three of us want to get out of here as soon as possible.”
“What do I get in return for my services?”

She looked at her. "I'm willing to do anything you ask." She said.
A wicked grin took over Winter’s face. “Anything?”
“What do you want?” the hybrid asked, tone stern.
“I just love animals.”

She cleared her throat and looked her in the eye. She nodded. "Anything."
Her smirk widened. “I want a tail,” she answered. “One of your tails. You can choose who’s it is by yourselves.”

Before Moon could say anything, Amity spoke first. "You can have mine." He said.
“Will it grow back?” Kitkat asked him, slight concern in her voice. She knew how painful it was to chop off her tail.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus