Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

(Awesome, just checking.)
Kitkat helped her to sit up. "Amity, why wasn't she getting hurt when you were standing next to her?"
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon sat up with a groan. Amity walked over to them and sat beside her. "Because I was transferring the pain to the man. I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's what happened."
"I figured as much," she said, more to herself than him. "Hey, why are we here? Was the last room too big for your ego?"

The man was nowhere to be found. Moon hugged Kat tightly.
Stroking Moon's head, she tried to comfort the neko. "We'll get out of here. I promise."

(I gotta go. I'll get one in an hour and a half or less. Sorry!)

(It's perfectly alright. Don't rush, and please take your time.)
She nodded, but held onto her.
(Okay, here!)
“Can you help her?” Her eyes turned to the other hybrid with apprehensive hope.

(Yay!)
Amity shook his head. "Can't do much, this cell is draining my power." Moon let go and layed back. "I-I'll be fine..." She said.
“Do you think you can walk?”

She nodded. "I think so..." She said.
KK put an arm around her waist to help her stand, and grabbed one of Moon’s wrist and placed it over the hybrid’s shoulder so she could lean on her. “We need to find an exit of some kind, or a way out of this room, at least.”

She nodded and held onto her as she leaned on her. Amity was standing right by her in case she needed a little extra help.
“Alright,” Kitkat said, making sure her hold on Moon was firm. “Let’s move. Take slow strides, please. Ready?”

They both nodded. Moon walked easily with Kat holding her and Amity helped out.
(Do you want to choose if they find something, or do you want me to do that since you’ve done more with the plot than me?)

(You can if you want. I don't mind.)
(‘Kay.)
They searched, but came up empty-handed. Sighing in defeat, KK looked helplessly around the room. “It’s like he’s using magic or something.” After a second, a thought occurred to her. “..I’m so stupid! Why would she?... Well, why wouldn’t she?... Hmm…”

(He.)
Moon stayed with her and thought for a moment....
Another silence before Kitkat turned to Amity and Moon. “How badly do you want to get out? I mean, like, how much are you willing to pay?” Her leg bounced nervously.

Amity shrugged. "Whatever is needed, I suppose." Moon nodded, agreeing. "Why?" Amity asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus