Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

(Cool, thanks.)

Seeing her unharmed, KK punched him again, this time harder.
Crow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

This time he fell to the ground. Moon was still fine.
While he was down, the teen kicked him in the stomach forcefully. “Are you going to send us home now?”

He looked up at her weakly. "Never." He said in a weak voice.
“Why?” she questioned angrily. “What’s your problem?!” Again, KK kicked his abdomen, except she used all her might that time.

He groaned a bit. "Because I can do what I want." He said and quickly got up as he pushed Amity off of Moon and she immediately felt the man's pain. She fell to the ground in pain and the man felt like nothing had happened. He smirked.
“Moon!” The hybrid ran to her side. “I’m so sorry!” She turned a glare at Crow, growling deep in her throat. “Sounds to me like you’re compensating for something,” the girl sneered. “Is it small?”

He looked at her. "Is what small?" He asked with a glare. She looked up at KK. "It's alright....." She said.
“You know,” she said, tone matching one used to address an idiot. “It. That’s why you want to control everything, so that you feel better about yourself.”

He tackled her and pinned her down. He began to repeatedly hit her. Amity tried to help Kat, but something held him back and it was as if he was trapped in an invisible box.
Between blows, she laughed. “Honestly, you think I don’t get beat every other day?” KK brought her knee up roughly in his groin and rolled him to the side so that she was on top of him. “Try living through high school.”

This didn't faze him, but Moon felt the pain he should have felt. She yelled out in pain.
“God d*** it! This is getting tedious. It’s not like either of us will win like this.” She got up, dusting off her hands. “What exactly do you want?”

The man shrugged. "To torment Moon." He said with a smirk.
"And what'd she do to deserve that?"

"That's for me and her to know and for you to never find out."
"If you plan on keeping us here, then can you be more entertaining, at least? Honestly, who do you think you're fooling with the 'dark, empty room' c***'?"

He huffed and teleported them to a room. Moon was curled in a pain.
(All of them, or just a select number? ^^’ )

(All of them.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus