Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello World of Roleplay!!!

Hello fellow roleplayers, it has seem's someone new has joined The World of Roleplay aka me!!!
Iv'e only started to roleplay about 4 or 5 days ago and I love it.
I have already made a character named "The Strange God" aka The God of Time and Space.
So I like to roleplay in:
Fantasy (Modern, Highschool, Medieval, Sci-fi, romance, etc)
Sci-fi
Romance

Nice to meet you.

Signed, NekoSel0
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It's great that you have decided to come here, and I hope you love this place as much as a lot of people do!
Welcome to one of the friendliest website of the internet! I learned how to RP on this website, and I am sure the people on here can help you learn even more! Your spunk will get you far on here, as well as your apparent kindness.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, NekoSel0! How fantastic you decided to start your roleplaying journey with us. :D I hope you'll have lots of fun getting started!

To help you along, we have an awesome guide for beginners that you're very welcome to check out. It can give you a headstart by explaining what is commonly done (and not done) in roleplay, particularly on RPR, but also on other sites. :) If you ever have any questions about it, we'll be happy to help you out, feel free to ask!
Hello and nice to meet you! I am Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat! If you have any questions don't hesitate ask and while you're here please have a lovely~ stay!
Tech

Hi and welcome :D
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
tumblr_mcos6sG6KR1ryj1vi.gif
Welcome aboard! I'm Rin. Being new to roleplay in general, how are things going for you the past four to five days? Did you discover roleplaying or was it introduced to you? :)

Either way, choosing to be here for literary improvement is a great choice. Hope you stay as long as you like! If you run into any trouble, feel free to ask!
Welcome to RPR! Glad you're enjoying roleplay so far! :D If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly here and more than happy to help our new members!
Welcome! I'd ask more about you, but others have beat me to the questions I had. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! That guide that Sanne linked you to is awesome, but it sounds like you're already getting your feet wet and having a grand time! :)

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions whatsoever!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello World of Roleplay!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus