Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Sup, nerds.

Although I've been here for a bit, I might as well post a REAL introduction. Not that crappy one from a month ago, which was just me calling some of my friends nerds.

Hi, I'm OriginalName, or as I usually go by on the internet, Draco. I consider myself a mediocre roleplayer, although a friend of mine says otherwise. The community here seems wonderful and I should really put more time into participating in it. Send me a PM, I guess. I probably won't start any conversations for fear of bothering anyone. I hope to start actively roleplaying with you all soon!
Welcome to the site, nerd
Sanne Moderator

I think we've met in chat before, right? Either way, a belated welcome to the site! :D

Don't sell yourself short, everyone has their own good qualities and whether you're a good or a bad roleplayer is so much up to personal preference and matching with the right people, I don't think the concepts are entirely valid. There's always someone who will adore your writing regardless of what you think of it. :) Improvement is always happening no matter what skill level you're at (we never stop learning after all!) so I think every single one of us is a developing roleplayer at our worst and best.

I hope to see more of you around the site, you wouldn't be bothering us at all!
Actually some of us like to be bothered. Weird huh?
Hey Draco! I hope you've had a great time on RPR! ^.^
Hello! My name is Marcat2001 but call me Marcat nice to meet you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and please have a lovely~ stay here at RP Repository!
HibariHaru

Hi there. And welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you.
tumblr_n0k7kjoJJ11sfeoupo1_500.gif
Yo, welcome to the site, Draco! I'm Rin. I do remember you in a few other introduction threads. Nice to know that you've decided to introduce yourself! :D

As Sanne has stated, there are plenty of players with different skills and strong points. We all improve little by little, until you won't even notice how much improvement you've had.

Regardless, don't hesitate to reach out for help in case you run into any problems!
Welcome! Hope you've been having fun here since your last introduction XD
Sup NERD! Welcome formally to one of the friendliest site on the internet! You seem to be holding you own, and I am glad you are :3 continue to enjoy yourself.
Welcome and haha, we're all nerds it's okay. >>
tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif
Kim Site Admin

I remember that first intro! I'm glad you've been having such a good time that you're sticking around, and even wanted to join in more fully with a more thorough introduction. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Sup, nerds.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus