Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hiiii

i'll just answer the provided questions because
why nott

roleplays i enjoy include
nonhuman(oids)
fantasy
plots that allow wiggle room (or no plot at all- i don't like to be held to specifics usually ahaha)

i've been roleplaying since i was maybe 8 or 9 or something. not sure. i started out roleplaying cats and wolves mainly (with my love for warrior cats it was very suitable for me), and stuck to that. i've always been much more comfortable with roleplaying creatures like that.

i have a
cat

my fav subject in school is possibly english at least i tend to do best in that. even though i tend to hate having to write about nonfiction things or about things i don't care about at all.

i don't do anything for a living yet, no job yet. i am planning to go into computer science when i go to college in several months.

my hopes and dreams include
a life w/o depression and
being with my partner in a place we like.

my only question is how many people on this site enjoy roleplaying nonhumans, and how many nonhuman roleplays i'll encounter. i can do humanoid roleplays too but lol idk.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome mousiefriend! We have tons of non-human characters. :) Though the definition of non-human seems to vary from person to person, you shouldn't have hard time finding roleplays including them around here.
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR. I'm sure you'll fit in great here :)
If you've got any questions or want to RP, feel free to drop me (or anyone) a PM. We look forward to writing with you!
Yo, welcome to the site, mousiefriend! I'm Rin. Indeed, there are plenty of people who enjoy non-human roleplays better. You might want to look around to discover them though. You can browse for other players' characters and send a PM to those who strike your interest. You can also try looking at the Looking for RP Forum, or use the RP Finder.

Don't hesitate to ask anyone for help! Feel free to message people for a chat or roleplay too. Please stay as long as you like. :D
Ello! I am Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat! Nice to meet you and Welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and please have a lovely~ stay while you're here.
mousiefriend Topic Starter

thank you for all the welcomes. c:
i've seen a few instances of those so i can probably find something i like.
i'll make sure to ask questions if i need any help. :>
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are having fun here so far :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome! I know of a few other folks around here who prefer not playing humanoids, and plenty others who enjoy it without necessarily having a preference for it. I'm sure you'll have plenty fun here! ^_^
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Its nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.
tumblr_n7pn20fspa1s7nwxjo1_500.gif
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Nice intro to yourself. I feel that is only fair to share some stuff with you.

I'm studying psychology in college, and I have two dogs (a lab and a old chihuahua). I really want to write books and illustrate them, but I also want to become an art therapist. My favorite type of RP is fantasy, adventure, horror and drama.
Oohh.. Kitty.. I have 2.. <3 And you sound like me, roleplaying for so long. <3 Well I hope you enjoy it here and we can become good friends!
tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif
Kim Site Admin

I'm glad you've already spotted some RPs that satisfy your criteria!

Computer science is a fantastic field to study, bravo. :)
Hi there and welcome welcome!
Hope you are finding things you are enjoying about the website~
Everyone here are all pretty awesome and super friendly so don't be afraid to speak up if you need anything!
I'm always available by Pm if you need any help with anything be it chatting, RP, or general questions and the like, I'm always happy to help so hit me up anytime for anything! ^w^

tumblr_lsp7nwioGj1qgirr7o1_500.gif
Welcome to RPR! The name's Lotus, but call me Light! It's uber sweet to meet you!

Computer science, you say? You have caught my attention. Aside, if you need anything or any further help, don't hesitate to ask any of us!
mousiefriend Topic Starter

hello everyone. •u• thanks for all your welcomes.
it's been good so far.
i've already signed up for a rp with my kitty. c:
yes computer science! =[) i want to program games, etc. and really understand computer math & logic. the mathematics portion will definitely require a lot of practice. i'm decent at it but i want to be better.
it's good to meet all of youu. <33
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! And yay! Team cat!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hiiii

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus