Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » True or false game

Uhh, that's a no. I haven't seen any play or theater or broadway or any kind of stage thing actually. At all. I'd want to, maybe someday.

Person below has ticklish palms and feet.
pltjess

Doesn't even have to be palms or feet. I will flail, and I will kick.

The person below me has already eaten all the candy they picked up for Halloween.
Hmm, I guess yes.... somewhat. We're halfway through one box. So it'll be true soon enough.

We bought a carton of Japanese choco-bo.
99a365467edc0c26bf22c0a2a4b6c644.jpg

Person below would rather do fun and exciting stories rather than dark and depressing.
True. In a roleplay, I love to have mostly fun and exciting stories, but it’s also important for me if there’s something dark and depressing, just once in a while. Preferably something that can create a bit of drama, to spice things up a little ^^

The person below me prefers roleplaying characters of the same gender they (the roleplayer) are themself?
Ding ding ding. Bullseye. I really want to be diverse and try other playthroughs though, so I'm slowly easing into it. I started by introducing women as side characters, and so far, I'm having fun doing them.

Person below stalks other people's profiles on RPR.
RedLantern

False, x) I hardly comes by those times.

Hey back! :)
Below me, the person likes to talk hours about his favorite subject, and like to sleeps in hotels.
False to both. I'll shoot the breeze on forums but I feel really sheepish about talking about my favourite things. I already worry that I'm coming across as fully conceited or oblivious to the interests of others! As for hotels, we just went on a road trip this summer and I have had more than enough hotels, motels, hostels, camp sites and airport nooks and crannies to last me a lifetime.

The person below me likes to use resources concurrently when writing RP posts: dictionary.com or thesaurus.com, grammar guides, writing guides, wikis, or that ilk.
Lone_Otaku

True! I feel my vocabulary isn't adequate enough to respond to an RP post by someone with a load of experience. So I have to consult the interwebs for help.

The person below me has brushed their teeth, and then drank orange juice, AND SURVIVED.
True, but barely and only once! Bleh!!

The person below me has gone for a walk in the rain just because.
LuxofLight wrote:
True, but barely and only once! Bleh!!

The person below me has gone for a walk in the rain just because.

No but I've ran around a block during truth or dare once, does that count lol?

The person below me Is horrible at keeping up with homework.(Me IRL)
I'm not in school anymore, but when I was, this was true. I really REALLY REALLY struggled to find work/life balance and hadn't yet learned time management or how to combat procrastination, and I wound up having to take an extra year of college because my job was sucking up so much energy I nearly dropped out. Rough times, man.

The person below me has been RPing for over 10 years.
SkyeAnnMarie

false
SkyeAnnMarie

the person below me hates life
gallimaufrywill

Posting this at 3 am with no sleep at all, hell yes. Very true

Person below me dislikes Hamilton
False. Never seen it, no opinion.

The person below me has had their flu shot this year!
False, never had it before

The fella below me lives in a coastal city
False, but only because I am no fella~ (so technically true)

The person below me has today off from work or school.
KylieWaterfall

False
Its sucks ;-;

The person below is hungry right now..
True! Luckily, I have some freshly baked donuts with me~

The person below me is excited for Halloween!
Totally true!!

The person below me is going as an animal for Halloween!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » True or false game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus