Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So This One Time...

oh hey how's it going.

Just figured I'd stop by, you know, yeahhh you totally know. Anyway. New to the website but not role playing, been at it for almost six or seven years now.

I guess I mostly like Fantasy role play, but I'll really only go for it in the Middle Ages/Medieval era. I don't really have a solid place to role play yet, so if anybody who reads this knows of a place, lemme know!

As for more about me... Well, I'm an aspiring artist, kinda, I draw when I'm bored and/or just starting at my computer screen. I mostly do pixel art, or rather only do pixel art at the moment, and I think I'm pretty good. So HI How's it GOING?
Fantasy in the Middle Ages/Medieval role play is awesome! That's my favorite genre, because you have so much freedom with it!

Pixel art, sounds cool! I'm a writer myself, but I got a tablet for Christmas so I'm slowly working on getting some digital art skillz.

HI! It's going GOOD! You? xD Welcome to RPR!
Try The Keep. It has a... decent... fantasy RP community. Best one Ive come across so far, anyway.

Yes, I'm aware I left the ' out of I've. I'm simply far too lazy to go back and correct it.
Andryn wrote:
Try The Keep. It has a... decent... fantasy RP community. Best one Ive come across so far, anyway.

Yes, I'm aware I left the ' out of I've. I'm simply far too lazy to go back and correct it.

Shame on you! xD Clean up your act, mister!
Kim Site Admin

LoganRazmer wrote:
I mostly do pixel art, or rather only do pixel art at the moment, and I think I'm pretty good.

I WANT TO SEE. Links plz?
LoganRazmer Topic Starter

Pixel art drop here kinda small amount but still pixel art YAY.

2cpfc6f.jpg xf83r9.jpg

I have other stuff but this is the only thing Furcadia related.
Kim Site Admin

Hey, very nice. Would I have seen these patches in use somewhere?

Well, it's for my character in the Silverion Island - Home of Adventurers. It's not done though.

25i29s5.jpg Here's the finished table, which is what the books were for.

5mjqmc.jpg And this is what it's for. I used the Draygan's Hollow patch for most of it, but I intend on eventually custom iconning it all.

25i29s5.jpg Here's the finished table, which is what the books were for.

5mjqmc.jpg And this is what it's for. I used the Draygan's Hollow patch for most of it, but I intend on eventually custom iconning it all.
Wow, fantastic! Where is this place again? I'm a Furcadian myself! :)

You're really good at pixel art!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Ah, Furcadia...those images bring back memories :)

That was weird. It double posted the image. Hm...

Anyway, the dream that this one will be uploaded in is called Silverion Island - Home of Adventurers. It's north of the Key Hall in the Imaginarium . It isn't uploaded yet, I'm finishing up most of the dragon speak, adding a simple door lock function, etc.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So This One Time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus