Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup

PrinceOfChaos

Hey im new to rp so i wanted to say hi my favorite kind of rp is action and i love anime hope to rp with some of you.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. Lots of people here like action RP, so I think you'll fit in quite well :)

If you've got questions or want to RP, PM me (or anyone else). We'd love to help you out.
Cheers! I look forward to writing with you.
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

Vermilion wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. Lots of people here like action RP, so I think you'll fit in quite well :)

If you've got questions or want to RP, PM me (or anyone else). We'd love to help you out.
Cheers! I look forward to writing with you.

Thanks and ill take you up on that rp offer.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll have some new RPs going in no time! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :D we're all happy to help our new members!

Thanks loki i appreciate your welcome
Hello and welcome! :) Ditto on what they said. ^^

Thanks
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay!
tumblr_inline_o0n6mcFBBA1ru6skt_500.gif

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay!
tumblr_inline_o0n6mcFBBA1ru6skt_500.gif

thanks for the welcome
Welcome to one of the friendliest site of the internet! Feel free to ask any questions about the site here or in the help tab, and be sure to check out the Find RP tab as well!
Welcome!
tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! We have a guide for new roleplayers on the site that many players (even seasoned players) have found useful. :) I hope it can be of use to you too! Please enjoy yourself and let us know if we can help you with anything.
Anime you say? My favorites are air gear, k, Tokyo ghoul, gangsta, and loads more. If you need any help with anything or just want to chat let me know.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What are your favorite animes? :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome! What are your favorite animes? :)

Dragon ball z, naruto, tokyo ghoul, Buddyfight, SAO etc.
Hallo! My name is Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat, nice to meet you and welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and please while you're here have a lovely~ stay!
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! :D

Are you the prince of Chaos from Warhammer 40 or..? Because if you were.. Instant friend. xP
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm pretty sure we all do, honestly.

DrDragonHD wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :D

Are you the prince of Chaos from Warhammer 40 or..? Because if you were.. Instant friend. xP
Nah im not he was cool though.
Oh hey! Welcome aboard! I'm Rin. I think you'll fit right in too! Aside from watching anime, what are your other hobbies? :D

Please do stay as long as you like. Hit us up if you need any help!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus