Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

"Well now you get the summer off at the age of 20." she said with a small smile.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

James rolled his eyes. "Yeah but still have work if I get stuck teaching summer school classes."

"Well are you here full time or just part time? If you get the benefits over the summer you should have to work the summer classes." she asked blinking looking at his eyes once again to see if they had changed more.

James' eyes were slightly more red. "I work here full time. It is very rare when I take a day off."

"Just because you work here full time doesn't mean you have to work 24/7 and over the summer." she smiled over at him.

"True, I only work here during my work hours and sometimes I'll stay after school if there was a test the day before." James smiled back at her.

She smiled and looked over at him, "Smart ass." She rolled her eyes and then turned to the clock, "Oh wow...we only have 5 minutes left." She was genuinely surprised by how quickly the time had gone.

James looked at the clock too. "oh, wow, you should proably go grab something quick to eat before class's start back up again." James was a upset that it ended so soon but he knew was going to end sooner or later.

She sighed, "You're right .I guess I'll just have to roam around the school later and figure it out myself. I'll talk to you later then?" she asked as she turned to head towards the teachers lounge.

"Sure, I got to go get my class out of the lunch room." James walked to the lunch room and gathered up his students from the lunch room. Then he got them in a line and walked them back to class.

Tara quickly got her food and dropped it off in her room before she went out and got her class.

James got his class to settle down and started with they had last left on in the book they are reading. He called students to read outlound and every now and again he would read out lound.

The day ended quickly for Tara. She had really enjoyed what she had been teaching and not just that, but she had really enjoyed her classes. He had to make sure that she remembered all of the kid's names, but that wouldn't be too hard for her, if they all stayed in their assigned seats. She knew kids occasionally switched and it was totally possible that they may.

She packed up her things once everyone was gone and then started to roam around the floor trying to teach herself where everything was and the general layout.

For James it felt like the day would never end, he would sometimes get the question about why his eyes were red and he would always say "Let me answe that question with a question, does that have anything to do with our lesson today?" and of course the student would say no and sit back in their chair. He was glad it was finally over, he needed to get home soon he couldn't stand too much longer without blood. His eyes were already solid red which meant his thrist has reached it's peek. He packed up his things quickly but it took him longer because he would drop some stuff.

Tara heard someone dropped their things and she blinked peaking her head around the corner to see it was the man who had helped her before. She smiled and she quickly went over to help him. "In a rush to get out??" she giggled softly as she moved over picking up one or two of his things. She looked up to say something else, but stopped when she noticed his eyes. That is NOT normal. she thought to herself. She kept her lips zipped shut though because he already seemed like he was fairly distressed.

James looked over to Tara. "Y-Yeah, I need to be somewhere. Thanks." He finished picking up the stuff he dropped. He was trying not to talk too much because his fangs had already slipped out of his gums.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear." she said handing him his books and picking up the last of them. She wanted to ask where he was rushing off too, but she didn't want to over step her bounds. "There you go." she said with a smile.

James smiled back at her, but it disapper when he smelled in the air who was waiting on him scent. Before he had time to react his friend was already at the door. "James, c'mon you're taking too long." Said a man with the same red eyes as James were. "We need to go be-" He stopped when he spotted Tara. "C'mon lad, you already got started without me." James rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving now, can't youwait just a second." James finished putting up the stuff he needed to take home.

Tara turned to look over at the other fellow and blinked. What did he mean? She wanted to ask about their eyes, it was obvious that they had the same type of eyes. She didn't want to be rude though she stepped back. "Have a nice evening James." she said nodding to him and then turned over to his partner, "You too sir."

The other guy looked at Tara then at James. "Why don't you join us, ma'am?" James shot him a glare, but the man just grinned. James walked up to the man and whispered in his ear, "You know better than to drag along a human."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus