Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

She blinked only then realizing that she was intruding in upon his space. "OH! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you if I did...I've never heard of that happening though." she said looking down. "I am very sorry about that."
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"It is okay, and don't worry about offending me, I wasn't offended." James smiled, keeping his fangs uncontrol so that they wouldn't shoot out of his gums, showing that he wasn't human.

She sighed and nodded looking away. "I'm sorry, we probably should hurry so you can eat. I never asked if you needed to get something to eat."

"You don't need to worry, I'm fine." James smiled at Tara, he was staarting to lose control of his fangs, because the scent of blood was everywhere.

"Alright, if you say so." she said with a small smile as she turned and looked down the hall, slightly baring her neck without even realizing it. "So what about the next room?" she asked turning back to him with a smile.

James looked at the next room door trying to ignore the smell of blood. "That's the history room, Mr.Jones, he is an old guy and can be really mean if you get on his bad side or walk in on his class."

"I'll have to be wary of that." She said softly as she looked in on the class that was currently going on. She looked over to James again and then looked away trying not to stare at his eyes too much.

James looked in the class room over Tara's shoulder. "Hmm, that's right he offers make-up time during lunch time to help keep his stundents from fialing." James mumbled under his breath.

"I guess he is a harder teacher?" she asked looking back at him with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, he is a very hard teacher, you can even find his students go to other teachers for help." James sighed, and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'm guessing you may be one of them?" she asked with a small smile.

James smriked. "Yeah, I am, don't know why students would come a reading teacher for help in history." James shrugged.

She smiled. "Well do you know enough history to help them out? I mean it sounds like you do help them when you can."

"Yeah, I remember some stuff from when I was in school." James rubbed the back of his head.

"How long have you been out of school?" she asked looking over at him. He couldn't be more than...what, 25 at most? That was her guess anyways.

"Only a year." James shrugged giving a sheepish smile.

"How old are you?" she asked blinking look at him.

"I'm only 20." james smriked at her. "You know it is rude to ask someone their age." He teased her.

"It's rude to ask a woman her age not a man. Men age better then women." she said wiggling her finger at him. She giggled at him and shook her head. "How did you get through school so fast? Did you take summer classes?"

"That and I started school a year early." James shrugged. "I had to take the summer classes because my parents wanted me too, not my choice." james smiled lightly at how funny it is how he complained about going to school during the summer as a child to his parents.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus