Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk)

(Sorry, I didn't know what to call it. I can always change it up later though xD. also, I saw that your character taught reading and I assumed it was just at a school. Hope that works out for you.)

Tara wasn't quiet sure where she was going, even in this small school she seemed to get lost. She walked around the hushed halls of the school looking for classroom 245. For some reason she just couldn't find it. She looked over at a room, scanning for the number seeing that it was 201. She huffed and looked around, hoping that someone who worked here more regularly would appear to help her out.

For the next few weeks, she had agreed to work as substitute teacher for a small math class. She wasn't quite sure what kind of math class that it might be, she was hoping more like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division though. She would really have to read over the books if it was anything more advanced, especially proofs. She remembered hating them when she was in middle school. She knew that people were teaching kids much faster though, so for all she knew they could be teaching them proofs already.

She brushed back her dirty blond hair and looked around with her brilliant bright mismatched blue and green eyes. She walked over to a door and peeked in seeing someone inside. She backed away from the door and lightly knocked on it, hoping that there wasn't a class in there. She shuffled nervously as she held her bag on her shoulder and waited to see if the person would answer.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

James heard the knock on his door. "Okay, class read chapters 4." He put the book in his hand down on his desk with it's back up. He walked to the door and opened it up. He saw the woman standing there. "May I help you ma'am?"
Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

She shuffled nervously and smiled up at the rather cute gentleman who opened up the door for her. "Hi, I'm looking for classroom 245. I'm the substitute who's taking over for a math teacher named Mr. Schuurs. I was wondering if you could possibly show me the room. I'm having the hardest time trying to find it. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience."

"It is no promble at all, I know this school can be rather confusing. Class 245 is a few doors down form my class." james smiled at the woman and pointed down the hall to class 245.

She looked down the hall and blushed in embarrassment. "Oh thank you so much. Do you think you could tell me where the teacher's lounge is too?? I'm so sorry to be a bother." she sighed taking a mental note. She then gasped suddenly and stuck out her hand. "My name is Tara, by the way, Tara O'Conly." she grinned.

James smiled and shook her hand. "James Nickelson. Come find me during lunch break and I'll show you around the school." James looked up at the clock on the hall cieling. "You might want to hurry to get to your class before they get too chaoic."

She gasped and turned quickly speed walking down the hall. "THANK YOU!" she called back very improperly. She got into the room and quickly introduced herself to the class that was loudly talking. She apologized for her lateness and then quickly got started with the lesson to the class' dismay.

The time for her passed fairly quickly and she went back to the room where she had first found the James fellow. "Hello??"

James looked up form his desk when he heard someone's voice, he was never good at remember different voices and tones. "Yes?" He asked standing up and walking to his door and opening it up. He forgotten that he had to show Tara around but remembered when he saw her. Well I guess I can skip going to my house for lunch one time, I'll just need to remember to keep my hungrier under control. James though to himself with the red flecks in his eyes growing more noticable. "Where would you like to start looking around frist?"

At the current moment she didn't notice the red flecks in his eyes though. She was just relieved that he had been in the same place as before. She smiled and signed softly. "Uhm...I guess we could start with this floor. Just having a general idea of where all the different departments are would be nice. I'm so sorry for running off earlier. I was kind of late to the class." she laughed softly. "I'd like to thank you for helping me earlier and for doing this for me now too. Is there anything you like to eat? Perhaps I could cook you something and bring it in for you."

"It is okay, I am just fine don't worry and you don't need to say sorry for anything, I know you were late for you class because my class had just started when you came by." James smiled and walked out of his class and locked the door behind him. "Okay would you rather you get something to eat first? So that way you won't have to hurry to eat after I show you around." James gestured towards the teacher's lounge that was a down the hall to the south.

She smiled up at him, "Actaully, I'd rather get the tour first that way I know where everything is. Worst comes to worst I'll give the kids something to do and eat while they're working." She grinned over at him. "Are you sure you don't want me to make you something??" she asked.

James shook his head. "I am fine, I'll proably grab something quick at my house later or just eat when I get home." He smiled at Tara. "Well, shall we get started." He grinned at her and gestured toward the empty hallway.

She nodded. "Please lead the way." she said softly as she smiled up at him.

James started to walk down the hall. "Okay you already know my room, I guess you should at least know which room to stay away form, here it is. Mrs. McJohnson the science teacher, she loves to make things expoled. So if you come near to her room, I would count your blessings." James smriked as he spoted and pointed to the door next to him and ran his finger across his neck the way a knife would. Then he shared to laugh. "Trust me, she is crazier than she looks."

Tara giggled and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind when I run into her." she said as she tried peering into the room. "It would be interesting to watch and see what she does in there if she is such a horror." she said softly before turning back to him with a smile.

"I've heard some things form the student teacher she is teaching, but I never was good at science so I got lost." James shrugged and smiled. "She and about two other teacher's you should be careful to watch out for are it, the rest of the our coworkers are very reasonable, and calm people of course unlike me, they've been teaching here for years." As the minutes ticked by, the more red James' eyes grew.

"Who are the two other teachers who I should looking out for?" she asked as she turned to continue the tour. She blinked when she noticed it though and couldn't help but ask, "Are you alright? You're eyes are very...red..." she said as her brows furrowed together.

James stiffen when he heard ask that. "Yeah.... I'm fine, my eyes change color sometimes." He lied. "Just great, my eyes always got to change color at the worst of times." He though to himself as he swallowed hard because his throat had grown dry.

Tara blinked and took a step closer honestly concerned. "Are you sure? I've seen people's eyes change colors but never to red..." she said as she continued to look at his eyes.

James took a step back so that she won't be able to see his eyes better. "Y-Yes, my father is ablino so sometimes my eyes would change color." He hated having to lie to Tara but he knew it was for her own good, every human who knew about vampires would have to be killed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus