Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

She blinked watching them. She could feel a strange tension and it made her slightly nervous. It wasn't so much as James as it was the other fellow. She smiled though and looked over to him, "No thank you. I'm not quite sure what you two are off to do but it seems James doesn't want me to come and I have other things to catch up with. Thank you for the invitation though." she said as she took a step backwards. "I'll see you tomorrow James." she said as she turned to walk away.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

James looked at Tara, he felt gutly about how it turned out as if he didn't want her to come, but it was for her safty. "See you tomorrow, Tara." He sent a glare at his friend. "You know we could've both woud up dead with that little comment of yours." James friend just shrugged. "Humans well be humans, if one acomanied us then they be good as dead before the night is over."

Unfortunately for James, she heard what he said to his friend despite how softly he may have said it. She shivered and quickly scurried away before she could heard the friend's comment back though. She certainly was concerned at this point. Her mind automatically went to the idea of him being in a gang or something horrible. "I'll have to avoid him...I don't need to be wrapped up in that..." she mumbled to herself.

James sighed. "You really are a horroible vampire, kill without a care." James glared at his friend, his eyes cold. "C'mon lad, we need to go before night hits or the'll be less humans around to hunt." James friend had a cocky grin on his face. James just rolled his eyes. "Just give me a moment to gather my thinks and we can go." James walked back to his desk and finished grabbing the test and homework he needed to grade.

Tara waited 10 minutes for them to leave before she walked around the school. She roamed for a good hour around the school and then headed out to a local restaurant. Once she went to all the time when she didn't feel like cooking, which was frequent. (Didn't know if you wanted them to run into one another or not. Doesn't matter.)

After James and his friend, Rishi, left Rishi told him that they needed to find a heavily populaied place to hunt at but James told him that would make it easier for people to notice something is up. Rishi pouted. "C'mon lad cut losse for once, you're always on the edge. You need to relax, when is the last time you drunk blood from the sorce, never!" James shook his head at his friends comment. "You know that's a lie." Rishi and James choose to wait till dark, which wasn't long, to go hunting. Once the moon was up in the sky they set off in a small park with about two or three people. James took out one person without much mess so it didn't look like he had drank any blood. He sat down on a bench and waited for Rishi.

Tara was passing by on the outskirts of said park. She normally didn't pass by this way, but she figured it wouldn't do any harm. She wasn't actually going through it either. She was walking along the pathway right on the edge. The walk way on the other side of the street had street lamps but this side didn't, though there was still enough light to see if there was someone ahead of her.

James stood when he spoted Rishi coming. He had gotten some blood on his shirt and James groaned. "Rishi, you need to be more careful, vampirekind can not leak out to the humans." Rishi just shrugged in reposnce.

She eventually made it home and headed off to bed. She had no reason to stay up or to go out again. It was fairly late as it was though. She had taken her good old time walking around the city.

James and Rishi went their sepeart ways for the night. James went home with his eyes the same shade of brown they were at the beining of the day. He headed for bed but not before he finished grading some papers.

The next day came far too quickly for Tara. She had never been a morning person but she forced herself to get up regardless of her love of sleeping in. She got into school around 7:00am and started looking over the lesson that the previous teacher had left her. Most of it was fairly basic so she didn't have to worry about planning too much though. She wanted to refresh herself though.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Schooling by a Vampire (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus