Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New too this site.

I have been on a few other sites, my character most likely will not be done for awhile but I would like too get started immediately, Pm me if you want too rp.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Do you have much experience RPing, or will you need some help getting situated? :)
TheCrownedPrince Topic Starter

It's not rping I have an issue with, its the page design and what not that I am still getting used too. It's all new lol.
Kim Site Admin

For sure! It's a big site with a lot to do and learn. But please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them!

Thank you Master Senpai Kim ;)
And of course if Kim or such is not available, feel free to ask anyone for help~ Most people here are open to help you with anything :3

And welcome to the site to you too~

Thank you Reima! I appreciate the welcome and the offer for help.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! :D

We have tons of super useful info in our Help database. Our guide to Kickbutt Character Profiles is one of them. It can give you a good idea of how to organize your content and what you can add! It's entirely up to you how you fill in your pages, but this might give you some extra ideas. :)

Hope this helps, I hope you'll have fun here!

Thank you Sanne, I will give it a look right now, thank you for your post.
welcome to RPR!
Hope things are starting to make sense for you so far and if not feel free to shoot me a PM any time I am always glad to help out ^_^

tumblr_static_1hcfux44hsf4gswwoswks8kkc.gif
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Don't worry about taking your time with making your character sheets! I don't think I finished some of mine yet, and I had them up for a while. x3
Welcome! As you're getting a feel for things, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? :)
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having tons of fun here :D
Yo, welcome aboard! I'm Rin. I hope you're getting by the site well now. But if you ever come across any problems, let us know! We'll be glad to show you the ropes. ;)

Please stay as long as you like! Looking forward to see you around more.
It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

I have to express someone else's sentiment and ask more about you as well! Like... What's your favorite RP genre?

Of course if you have any other questions about using the profiles or just about the site in general, we'll be happy to help out! Enjoy your stay!

I guess I don't have a favorite in particular, but I guess fantasy, supernatural, and scifi. What about you? =)
Welcome! I'm Xau and it's great to meet you!

You too Xauna was it? We should rp if you want, or if anyone wants to I am very well versed, if my character doesn't apply i will make one. PM meee
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New too this site.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus