Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I guess it's about time, huh?

I've been here for some time now, but I was too mysterious to introduce myself. However, my secret-agent companion was recently caught in the crossfire and died by my own hand, so I've left the secret services and decided to try to live a normal life, introducing myself on forums.

Or something.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Anyway, hi. :D

I'm sort of a roleplayer - sort of. I really enjoy it with my friends, RPing over MSN in an Elder Scrolls setting. However, I still have a lot to learn.

So, um. Yeah. Do I wave now, or get a toaster or something as a prize? I could really use a toaster.
If you get a toaster, I want a toaster too! I haven't had my toaster yet. Where's my toaster?

Also, my condolences on the recent demise of your secret-agent companion. *nods, nods* Difficult times, these.
...heeeyyy... I did'nt get a toaster, either!

KIM'S HOLDING OUT ON US.

Also, TES = Win (Countdown to Skyrim!)
Quillweave Topic Starter

Yesss, can't wait until Skyrim! Free toasters for all! :D
I wonder... with enough toasters... would one technically be able to melt all of Skyrim's snow? TAKE THAT, DRAGONS.
Quillweave Topic Starter

Such a mad idea!

... I like it. :D
Kim Site Admin

Quillweave wrote:
However, my secret-agent companion was recently caught in the crossfire and died by my own hand, so I've left the secret services and decided to try to live a normal life, introducing myself on forums.

Whoa whoa whoa, and you're telling us? Aren't you afraid you'll be hunted down by your past? Revenge ain't pretty, and I don't want to have to go down with you for knowing too much!

But I'll get right on distributing those toasters...

All toasters are subject to availability at the time of introduction, pending completion of this 10,000 question survey. Void where prohibited and in most of the universe. Not appropriate for all ages. Do not stick forks or other metal objects in the toasters. RPR not responsible for any toasting related injuries that may allegedly be acquired during operation of toasters. Adult supervision required. Possible side effects of using toasters include burnt toast, vaguely warm but disappointingly not toasted bread, smoke, choking, mood swings or sudden death at the hands of the toaster ninjas. Consult your baker before use.
Quillweave Topic Starter

Maybe. Or maybe that's my cover story for something else. You'll never know. *eyebrow waggle*

TOASTERS! :D *gets on building a toaster transformer*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I guess it's about time, huh?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus