Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! *Waves*

QuirkyDeirdre

The names QuirkyDeirdre, my main character is Willow. I've roleplayed before on tumblr, as well as some chat sites. My RP's do include sex, violence and language; so, be warned on that. I'm not entirely sure what else to say, but, yeah. I'm new and hope to have a good time here.
Hey there, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I don't have much knowledge about mature roleplays, but I think I can at least guide you to the Adults Only Looking for RP Forum. Here's an article about FAQs and whatnot. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Please feel free to ask any of us if you have any more concerns! :)
SugaarCereal

Hellos, I'm Sugaar, as you can see,
Just wanted to pop in and give you a lil hello. Hope you enjoy and find what you're looking for here!
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you like it here!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Deirdre, welcome to the site! :D What sort of genres do you dabble in (that do or don't include the mature themes)?
QuirkyDeirdre Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Deirdre, welcome to the site! :D What sort of genres do you dabble in (that do or don't include the mature themes)?

Mostly fantasy, my main character is the half demon daughter of Lucifer. I enjoy quest type storylines, battles, enemies that have to work together. Whether or not it includes mature themes, mostly depends on what myself and the other RPer decides. If it isn't mentioned that they don't want mature themes, then there will be mature themes. If they mention they don't want the mature aspect then I can work around it.
Hello to you too love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short, pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her, darling, please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
DrDragonHD

Squidward pls.

Oh! Hello there! Welcome to the RPR! If you are ever in need of a check up (RP) don't be afraid to PM and I'll see if I can fit you in!
Thekaleidoscope

What Ho! It is so good to see new people arriving on this site. I welcome thee my good fellow. Welcome to RPR!
Hello welcome deary <3 i think you're gonna like it here!!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will have a great time here, just remember to make sure your RP partner is perfectly fine with any sexual RPs if you plan or want to do one with them! Have fun!
Hi new friend - Go here: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1381 - you will probably be able to find some of what you are looking for there. I also run my Once Upon a Time group for fantasy - http://www.rprepository.com/g/OUAT/3514
Ah, another mature rated roleplayer! It's real sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light!

So then, aside from your roleplays being sexual in nature, tell me: what settings do you usually use in fantasy genres?

Aside... If you need anything, we're all here to help out in any way we can! Enjoy yourself and have fun! I'm sure you'll find whatever suits your tastes!
Hi there!
Welcome to RPR I do hope you are enjoying your time here so far and having a good time ^_^
I'm glad to be of service be it chatting, RP, or simply questions about the site, I'm always glad to help out or be someone to talk to~
Hope you have a wonderful time here feel free to PM me anytime ^w^

tumblr_mptxx7cETB1r9wfpwo1_400.gif
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here, so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'm a bit late to the welcoming party, but I hope you'll accept it all the same. :) How are you finding the site so far?

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Ah, another mature rated roleplayer! It's real sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light!

So then, aside from your roleplays being sexual in nature, tell me: what settings do you usually use in fantasy genres?

Aside... If you need anything, we're all here to help out in any way we can! Enjoy yourself and have fun! I'm sure you'll find whatever suits your tastes!

My settings are usually modern, consisting of Hell, Purgatory, different places in the world, bars, clubs, castles/mansions for the brotherhood/royal type rps, since my characters can dematerialize whenever they like.

Kim wrote:
Welcome! I'm a bit late to the welcoming party, but I hope you'll accept it all the same. :) How are you finding the site so far?

Hi! I am finding things okay, things are going a bit slow but I have a good feeling. :)
Kim Site Admin

I'm glad to hear that, but sorry about the slow!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! *Waves*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus