Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Klaus (played anonymously)

(What happened to everyone????)
Kateri chuckled and answered, "I got carried away with my traveling, but im sure my family lives near, although i have no connection whatsoever." She turned around and faced him, "delicious soup by the way." She smiled. (I have school on weekdays, but i will still answer at least once every day, sorry if that bothers you.)

(It's okay, I was actually in school when I typed before, I'm also in school right now. This might prove to be inconvenient. I can actually type the most when I'm in school)

"Thanks. Grandma's recipe." Klaus said with skeptical eyes. Then he realized that she must have evaded his traps to get here.

"Hey, you didn't encounter any...trouble on your way here, did you?"
"Actually, almost. A squirrel set off a trap near my foot, but i managed to avoid other traps on my way here." She said.

Klaus frowned. Were his traps becoming...predictable? If this girl, who didn't even mean to show up to his house so easily evaded his masterfully-crafted defense system, then anyone who actually meant him harm could overcome his traps as well.

"Crap, well I guess I've got some upgrading to do tomorrow. Glad you're not hurt though. It's getting late, are you sure you can make it home on your own?"
(Woops) "I dont know if i can, i will probably get caught in one of those traps of yours." She looked out the window, "maybe i could try?"

"Nonsense, I'll guide you at least out of the area so you don't get hurt by any traps. Better safe then sorry, right?"
"Thank you." She said, then she turned towards him and sighed,"okay then, let's go."

Klaus led the way out of his house and through the bear-trapped forest. During the walk he suddenly tripped on a rock and fell face first towards the ground. He stopped his fall with his arms, ending up in a push-up position, only to find out that his face was a few inches from a bear trap. A light gasp escaped his mout, and he froze up in shock, just staring at it with wide eyes.
Kateri watched in horror as he fell, she gasped and covered her mouth as he was only a few inches from a bear trap.

Klaus slowly but carefully got up and brushed himself off. "Ahem" he cleared his throat awkwardly. "G-gotta be c-careful around here, haha..."
Kateri gulped and nodded, she couldn't imagine getting caught in a bear trap. (though i do have a personal experience irl)

Klaus shook his head, it's not like that was the first time something like that has happened. But why was it so...different this time? "Anyway, I'm fine so let's keep going." Klaus carefully continued walking past the traps, cursing himself for not thinking to memorize where each trap was.
Kateri watched where she put her foot from then on and kept her eyes on the ground, she almost ran into a tree a couple times too.

Klaus suddenly stopped. "Uh..." he glanced around the area.

"Okay. Good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?"
"The bad news." She said sternly looking at him.

"I think we're...lost." he tried to say it quietly, but it came out as a whisper.
She sighed and looked at him, "abd the good news?"

"Uh...we seem to have gotten out of my trap zone, so we must be near some type of civilization or something. The problem is, all I can see is forest for miles."
"Well, thats kind of good." She said relived she didnt have to really watch her step.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus