Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Klaus (played anonymously)

Klaus sighed. This was a stupid plan of attack that was doomed to fail from the start. He couldn't blame Kateri, there was no way it could have been her fault. He should have had the layout of the area memorized, as well as the placement of his traps. In all fairness, he did have it memorized, but for some reason the dark just made everything seem different to him.

He didn't really care about all of that, though. He brought them into this mess, so he would get them out. Simple as that.

"Okay...the traps ended there, so...the town must be...that way." he said as he pointed in a random direction. "Once we get there, we can figure out how to get you back to your family. Deal?"
Shadow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Shadow was still at the house and was sitting. Waiting.
(I AM BACK!!!!)

(Can't really do much until Kateri responds unfortunately)

(Okay.)
"Deal." She says and nods, then she looked back and wonder how they even made it without running into traps.

"Great. So just folloooooow meeee!" he said cheerfully as he proceeded in a different direction than the one he had pointed to.
"I think you're going the wrong way." She says, looking at him confused.

"Huh?" he turned around to her. He noticed that he was going the wrong way.

"Ohhhhh. Then this way!" he said cheerfully going in the direction he pointed in.
Kateri rolled her eyes and followed him. "How long is going to be until we get to the town?" She asked, her head tilted slightly.

"I'm not sure. We could be walking forever for all I know." he said with a shrug. He was trying to make it sound casual so he wouldn't scare her.

Shadow stayed there.
Kateri looked at the unfamiliar wilderness around her, amazed at the beauty.

(Did he ever learn her name?)

"So...what's your story? Where'd you come from?" he asked.
"My name is Kateri by the way," she said, still looking all around her,"well i grew up in a very small village and am still living in it to this day." She chuckled and put her hands behind her back.

"Name's Klaus. A pleasure." he said with a chivalrous bow.
"Nice to meet you Klaus." She said with a warm smile and kept walking.

They walked for a while until they came across a path of bear traps similar to Klaus'

"What the-? No way." he said while studying them.
She looked at the traps, "are those yours?" She asks glancing up at him.

"I think...yeah they are!" he exclaimed as he pointed to the one he had almost fallen on earlier.

"We've been going in circles the whole time." he rubbed his temples, trying to calm down.
Kateri glanced all around her and muttered, "great" as she looked at him, "so now what?" She asked, hoping he knew what to do because she didn't.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus