Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Klaus (played anonymously)

Klaus closed his eyes and thought about it. Finally, he came to a conclusion.

"It's become clear to me that I can't navigate this forest at night, so how about you spend the night at my place until the morning and I'll take you home then." he proposed.
"I guess that will have to do." She said, looking at the ground, "okay then, lets go." She said after a long pause and looked up again to begin walking.

They walked back to Klaus' house.

So, wow...two girls staying at my house... he thought as they walked.
(Feel free to add your thoughts before they enter the house)

When they finally reached his place, he held the door open, waiting for her to enter.
Kateri walked inside the house sheepishly and looked around, she hadn't gotten a look around before, but now she did. She turned and faced him, "so...where do I sleep?" She asked, putting her hands behind her back.

"Uh, I only have one bed so I guess you can sleep with Shadow since you're both girls. I hope that's okay." he proposed.
"Shadow? Is that your girlfriend?" She asked and tilted her head, she looked inside the room then back at him.

Klaus' face immediately flushed.

"What?! N-No, I only met her today! She's just resting here for a bit!" he exclaimed, trying to smooth over the misunderstanding.
Kateri sneered, "pshhh, sure, sure." She said with a sarcastic smile, "sure I'll sleep in a bed next to your girlfriend that i dont even know, it'll be just splendid." She said with a laugh.

Klaus rubbed the back of his head, his composure regained.

At least she's more comfortable now... he thought.

"Well, would you rather sleep on the floor, like me?" he asked.
"I think i will sleep on the floor." She said with a laugh looking at him with a small smile.

"Hey, come on, pretty girls shouldn't sleep on the floor." he said suavely.
Kateri's cheeks turned slightly pink. She thought for a moment, "okay, i will sleep on the bed." She said, biting her bottom lip slightly and smiling.

Klaus nodded and led her to the bedroom where (hopefully) Shadow was.

"Hey Shadow, you awake?" he whispered as he slowly opened the door and peeked in, trying not to disturb her if she was sleeping.
Kateri stayed behind him and looked over his shoulder, "is she asleep?" She asked.

(I feel bad, but I guess the only option is to wait for Shadow13 to respond)
(Yeah)
Shadow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

(I didn't know you guys responded! I am so sorry!)
She looked to the door. She shook her head. "I'm not asleep." She said.

(It's all right, but make sure you check back when you can)

He sighed in relief and opened the door all of the way. He gestured to Kateri. "Hey, this is...Kateri, right?" he asked, hoping he didn't get it wrong.
Shadow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She smiled at them.
(Okay.)

(*Sigh* Now we're waitin' for Misty. This is getting pretty tedious)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus