Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

(Sorry to totally interupt, but this rp is sooooooo cute it made me laugh, so funny, very good, very good, *claps*)
Klaus (played anonymously)

(Hey, thanks a lot, though my partner seems to be on hiatus or something, they haven't typed since 7 this morning. Are you interested in joining or are you just a simple spectator?)
Lucky (played by Markifan02)

(Oh, thats becuase she had to go do something... No I'm not kidding... She had to go do something, she doesn't know when she will be back... She hopes soon, and no I'm not saying this in any bad way)
Lucky (played by Markifan02)

(It can take days apon days for all we know... But she says no worries... So nothing to worry about :))
(I may want to join as kateri, but im just thinking of joining :) )

(Yeah I know, but occasionally she gets a few posts in. I just wish I had some sort of time range or something, so I didn't have to check in every hour or so.

It's quite alright though. I don't know what the future holds for this rp, but I'm sure it'll be good. Good enough to wait for it, at least.)
(Im just going to start) kateri walked along a deer trail looking for wild raspberries, her long black hair blew in the wind as she sang an old Native American song her mother taught her, she picked the raspberries and put them into a basket she had woven herself, it was already almost full with all sorts of berries. Her deerskin clothes were getting small, she had grown during the winter and it had shrunken on her, she was very uncomfortable but kept walking on, singing, and picking berries on the old deer trail.

(Not sure how to continue this. Klaus and Shadow are at Klaus' house. Oh! You know what? This might be good, assuming the deer trail is somewhere near Klaus' house. If not, just tell me. Oh yeah, if Shadow continues before you, Misty, I'll delete this post and come back to it later)

Suddenly, she heard a click sound coming from below her.
(I had intended for it to be near his house :) ) Kateri looked down and then up frantically, she stood still and she only moved her head to look all around herself.

(Cautious, I like it ;))

She noticed that she had almost stepped into a makeshift bear trap, but a squirrel triggered it before her foot touched it.
Kateri jumped away lightly and picked up her basket, "This place must be very heavily gaurded." She whispered to herself.

The sun was setting and now more bear traps seemed to reveal themselves along the ground. She would have to step cautiously to avoid triggering any of them. Assuming she doesn't just turn-tail now.
Kateri cautiously walked around the woods, she became a little lost and stumbled across a small house located only a ways away from the deer trail. She walked towards it slowly..

The door was surprisingly unlocked, someone must have left it open.
She knocked sofly on the door and waited for a response, there was none so she opened the door sheepishly and looked inside, she smelled soup and instantly her stomach growled, she looked all around and found the soup, she found a spoon nearby and ate a little, but she knew she shouldn't be in the house so she decided to leave. Kateri was about to sneak out of the house when she knocked over a chair on accident, "No, no, no!" She whispered as she spun around trying to catch it, she missed and it clattered to the floor, Kateri, frantic, froze in fear and listened for a noise.

(Assuming that Shadow went to sleep or is waiting in the next room or something because Shadow13 isn't posting)

"That wasn't very nice." came a voice from a little ways behind her.
Kateri spoke softly, though she was utterly terrified, "I thought no one was home." She didnt turn around, she stood there and didnt look back.

"So you came into my house because you thought no one was home? Is that supposed to make everything okay or something?"
"I got lost and i seen your house, so i knocked on your door and you didn't answer, so i peeked inside and i smelled your soup..." She felt foolish for breaking in just to take a sip at the soup, she looked at the floor, almost embarrassed.

Klaus sighed. Then he realized the humor of the situation.

"Heh. Sounds like a bad rewrite of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. Anyway, you're lost? Do you know if you live near here? Anyone to contact? Anything like that?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus