Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Shadow (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She looked at him with a smile and nodded. "I'd love that." She said.
Klaus (played anonymously)

(Sorry for the late reply, had to think about this one :D)

They arrived at his house which was really more of a hut that was obviously hand-made. It was only a little taller than Klaus himself, made from mostly wood, but had a concrete roof. There was only one window that was next to the door.

It kind of looked like a big pile of poop.

"So what do you think? Eh? Ehhhh? Pretty snazzy, right?"

She chuckled a bit and smiled. "It's alright." She said. She smiled.

'At least she's smiling.' Klaus internally patted himself on the back for his accomplishment.

"Oh, it only gets better, let's go inside!" said Klaus as he opened the door and waited for her to go in.

"It's a good thing I started some soup before I left." he said, more to himself than anything else.

She smiled and went inside.

(I forgot to ask, is Shadow wearing clothes? Or is it just like when she's a cat she doesn't have clothes, but when she turns into a neko, she has clothes on? This was something I should have asked earlier, sorry.)

The inside looked slightly better than the outside, the most notable feature being the shiny tint to the walls, floor, and ceiling. The floor was waxed and had a smooth, slippery feel to it. There were a few pieces of furniture around the room, which based on the types of furniture that was there, was apparently a living room. A large couch sat in the middle of the room, as well as several smaller chairs that were randomly placed around. There was a puzzle game about ninjas on a coffee table in the corner of the room, and a long counter that had three stools sitting under it in the back.

There was a large window that appeared to have a kitchen on the other side right above the counter, so that someone could sit on the stool and watch whoever's in the kitchen while waiting for their food. There was another door to the right of the counter that was closed.

"Alright, make yourself at home, I'll get the soup for you." Klaus said before walking into the kitchen.

She smiled and sat down. She waited.
(Yes she's wearing clothing. She's naked in her cat form, but then has clothing in her Neko form.)

She could hear Klaus whistling a tune in the kitchen for a while but suddenly a burst of flames erupted from the stove and Klaus squealed with a very high pitched girly voice before turning the stove off.

"Phew...it's ready!" Klaus said with a shaky voice.

She giggled to herself and came in there. "Thank you." She said.

He handed her the soup.

"Eat up, kiddo. I'll get some more from the shop tomorrow."

She smiled and nodded. She began to eat.

Klaus sighed and sat down on the couch. He rested his head against the back of the couch and closed his eyes.

"If I had known I would be bringing company back with me, I would have bought more soup yesterday, but I'll manage. You need it more than me right now."

"Thank you." She said. She smiled.

"So what's your story? How'd you end up in the woods earlier?" said Klaus, determined to make some sort of conversation.

She shook her head. She didn't want to talk about it.

Klaus nodded and looked down. He was trying his hardest here. 'Guess I'll try again tomorrow.'

"Um, I'm going to go to bed. There's only one room, so just come on in when you finish eating. You can sleep in my bed until I can afford to buy another one. Do you need anything else before I go?"

She shook her head. "No thank you." She said. She smiled and ate her soup.

"Then see ya tomorrow." Klaus got up and walked through the bedroom door.

When she finished, she went into the bedroom and smiled at him.

He was sitting propped up against the bed, staring at the ceiling. When she came in, he smiled back.

"You smile a lot. It's nice."

He looked down at the ground with a hint of sadness, but then looked back at Shadow and quickly stood up.

"Sorry, am I in your way? Go ahead and lay down for a bit, you must be exhausted."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Meet Cute) Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus