Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

The world first started off in a war between demons as humans. THe world riddled by magic as well as the forces of darkness. The humans were driven into hidding due to the demons constant affairs into humans matters. The human race eventually struck back agaisnt the demons eliminating the elites as well as the nobles. King Fimore of the human employed a reclusive slayer group to hunt them down, a child of the demons was stolen from the group and plans to use the demon child to wipe out the rest of the demon race. A few years after the event humans eventually came to rule the entire kingdom of Aletim. Years of peace have lasted throughout the kindgom. However the peace mearly a brief hiatus; groups of demons angry for the demise of their race have enacted their rage again'st the human villages. So far villages have been wiped clean through the path of the murderous group. The other creatures that roam the kingdom are now constanly given the evil eye in humans view causing them to be just as reclusive as the demons. However they too are not uncommon and are alway loved in the eye of the human king as soliders and loyal subjects. Though scroupulous actions maybe leave them bare as well as the inciting attacks of the demons. THe king as a way to keep the city of his residence calm and ignorant he hosted the festival of Fevoire; a celebration of the peace of the city as well to incite happiness, while the king plans for war.
Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Lumeira sighed as she kicked her feet up in a nearby tavern making sure her cloak hid her demonesque features as she slugged down a keg of ale. Her black horns highlighted with red, her torso covered with a strapless black tube tanktop. Her cloak barely covering the front of her body and leaving long fabric in the back. Her leather boot up to her knee overlapping the skin tight fabric that covered her legs. Upon her right arm three tattoed black bands marking her former heritage, her life as a slayer. Before her inccident, she generaly didn't mind doing things, now she had a notorious reputation as the sadistic she-demon. Of course she did not care about it, however she normally looted several villages herself. She didn't it in the smart way unlike her unruly cousins, murdering every chance they get. She rolled her crimson eyes at the thought as she downed another keg of ale as the festival was in its starting phase.
A large man walked into the Tavern. He wore blue clothes. A dark blue vest, and a blue and black plaid kilt. Underneath the vest was a steel chain mail shirt. He had steel shin and arm guards aswell. On hisback he had a large claymore sword. He had Dark short brown hair,and dark brown eyes. He made his way to the counter and sat a few stools away form her. "Mead please..." He said when the bar tender came by to get his order. He once gave the woman a glance but only one then returned to staring at the wall with the bottles on it

Lumeira's eyebrow raised agaisn't her pale skin as she looked over at the strange man wearing an odd piece of clothing. She took in his scent and the moment it caught the inside of her nose, she wrinkled her nose. He reacked of the human scent. She rolled her eyes, She began to take another gulp of her ale until a waitress rushing by harshly bumped into lumeria causing her to spill her keg. She slammed the now empty keg onto the counter top, her crimson eyes glaring. The waitress then placed the keg down to the strange man that was wearing intresting clothing. She cleared her throat and stood up her full figure showing. The waitress turned around and stopped dead in her tracks transfixed in her crimson gaze. "Excluse me mam.....but is it customary for workers her to spill paying guests drinks?! I think not... now dear little flower I suggest you get this fixed." SHe said her demonic aura swarming all over the woman overflowing. Lumeira made sure only about three people could feel her powerful energy; she licked her lightly tinted red lips; she could smell the woman starting to become frightened. Lumeira couldn't help but enjoy the sadistic pleasure she got from tormenting anyone that decided to F---- with her. Especially with her drinks.
Artair at first didn't look, but took a sip of his drink, letting the taste in his mouth sink in. After he swallowed it, he gently placed the mug down. He turned his head to look at the woman who was scaring the waitress. "Give the lass a break, it was a mistake."He then spoke to the waitress. "Get her another drink, on me. Just hurry." He said turning back to his drink, picking it up and drinking it again. He spoke as if it was two children fighting over a treat, instead of a demon threatening a human

He didn't want a fight here, this demon liked to cause trouble, don't give her a reason and no one gets hurt...

Lumeira smirked intrigued as the human intervined in the affair, her head tilted to the side in evil glee. She quickly snatched the drink from the waitress and smiled again, she downed the drink and then quickly diverted her attention to the man that decided to speak up. "wow you have got some guts standing up for the woman like that. Besides a stranger like you most likely would be skinned alive in a situation like this. However I belive that you are perhaps stronger then any average human." She smiled the liked her lightly tinted lips again. A devilish smirk came across her face again as she looked to the human. She sat down next to him setting her keg down gently, and adjusting the hood over her head. As she finished readjusting the hood she took a gulp of her ale, the looked down. "so what brings you here? The festival or the merchandise?" She asked curiously, she normaly hung around the city tormenting all that she could, especially in the theifs alley. However the stranger peeked the strange dimensional demons intrest.
"Both you could say. I was hired to be a guard for some merchants to get here. Now that I'm here, nothing." He said all this not looking away from his drink, then turned his head to look over the woman. "And you? What brings someone of your...stature...here, Miss...?"

Lumeira smirked as the man repiled to her question she couldn't help but smile happily and giggle a little bit and her expression changed to that of a rather innocent child. well it seems as if the merchants have stepped up their game this year. Their pitiful attempt to try and keep me from their most precious of wares.She thought happily then turned her attention back onto the stranger."Well I am here for the attractions as well as the alcohol." She said her expression changing again to turn her crimson eyes on the man; studying him. She took antoher gulp of the ale and smiled happily, she couldn't help but catch the sweet smell of the Alchol the man was drinking."what is it that you are drinking?" She asked inquisitve hoping the man wouldn't catch the real reason why she was here.
"Mead, maybe you know it as honey wine?" He said turning his head and drinking again. she didn't give him her name, but he didn't push it. "Not a huge fan of drinking, but I don't mind drinking this the odd time..." He said drinking and finishing his mug. He lifted the mug in the air, "Another please!" He called out.

Lumeira turned her head as her expression softned and she let out a warm smile. She then looked at the bartender. "I have some of the mead as well, and for my earlier antics. you dont have to worry about that with you." She said with a warm seductive smile and she grabbed the bartenders hand, she opened his palm and dropped a couple of precious gems in his hand. "to pay for my drinks" She said with a smile and retired her arm, her right arm clearly marked with the three banded tatto. If anyone knew her markings the would inquire about it. she then grabbed the keg with mead in it and took a careful sip of the strange alcohol. The sweet taste instantly hit her tastbuds she smiled her face ever so changing and never once predictable. "wow mr. stranger this is simply extravagant out of all the things I have tasted. By the way my name is Lu--- Luminesce" she said with a warm smile her crimson eyes softening. "so what did those pansy of merchants hire you for exactly?" she said everso curious.
"Well Miss.Luminesce. They just hired me for protection. From bandits, highwaymen, or the such...My name is Artair...Artair Tytler." He said turning to look at her and giving her a nod. He had seen the tattoos and wondered about them, but thought it best to just let go for now. If they got to know each other more, maybe he would ask, but not now right now. He moved his hand to offer it for a handshake.

Lumeira smiled and deliberatly gave him a different name in the event that the merchants warned him about her infamous reputation. She took his hand and gave him a warm handshake." It is a pleasure to meet you Artair Tytler. I can see why they hired a man like you. It seems as if you could handle bandits." SHe said with a smile her sharp cannines revealed, her tattos she tried to keep them somewhat hidden however having them starting at her wrist was difficult to hide. She hoped that none of the slayer line was still exsitant. She smiled enjoying the surge of energy that rippled through her body; she could immediatly tell that Artair was strong. She just hoped that she would not encounter him in her raids on the merchants. Of course when she was alone at night raiding she was a completly different face.
"So you a local or here for the festival?" Artair asked going back to his drink. He liked this woman. She was a bit strange but who wasn't?

Lumeira smiled and looked at him."well i suppose you could say that I am a drifter. I came for the festival but at the same time; This is the longest place I have stayed. I Go when there are festivals as well as special events." she said with a smile and took another drink from the keg. She would admit she was strange but at the same time if one were to hang around her there would never be a dull moment. She smiled again she felt a slight heat coming over her. And she felt her face heat up. She smiled as laughed a little crazy."Artair you never would belive just happened I think this is the first time I havent gotten drunk in awhile." she said with a laugh as a red hue came over her face. She smiled and laughed, this was the most fun she had with another person...well it not being the fun at the expense of others. "Artair I belive this is my 40th drink, then again im pretty sure there not complaining" she said as she began to ramble the alcohol starting to come into effect.

(sorry for the late post I had to walk my dog)
(don't worry about it had to go out myself)

"40th?!" well she isn't normal, thats for sure. He gave her a soft smile, and then a chuckle. "Alright, you think it may be time for you to call it quits?" He said, putting his hand on her shoulder

Lumeira smiled as she looked at him she felt his heavy hand on her shoulder and she smiled patting his hand. "yes I think it is is time for me to retire. I have a place to stay on the theives alley then again. I dont know if you would to go around there especially with me" She said with a slight laugh at the end. "Afterall you are a body guard. And I usualy dont bring guests. Perhaps...." She stopped and let out a slight hiccup. She smiled again and then stood up nearly falling when she did, she leaned into his massive frame, careful not to pull her hood off.
"ok." He said putting his neck under her arm, and his arm around her waist, then placed a few coins on the counter. He started to walk out. "I don't have to stay there, just tell me where to go, and I'll make sure you get there safely." Thieves ally huh? Sounds like a nice place...

Lumeira smiled as she stumbled leaning into him as she took a few steps."Well after you come out of here you take a left at the corner , straight down to the back alley and you take a right. You keep going until you see a Black cat written on the alley wall. from there you take a left, then you keep going straight and my residence should be the one that I drew a circle with two horns on it." She said said whispering the directions in his ear. Quiet enough for only him to hear, She accidentaly did it in the manner a woman would as she would be seducing a man. "from there it should be easy be warned once we get close I have to take my hood off. So dont be alarmed" She said again her words fast as she spoke, she let another hiccup out, Before smiling cutely towards Artair.
"Trust me Miss.Luminesce. It would take quite a bit to surprise me." He didn't know what she spoke about but it was nice that she warned him. He kept walking making the turns where he was meant to be.

Lumeira smiled as they finaly got to her residence, she had completely forgotten to take off her hood. She smiled and saw her place of residence. She grabbed her hood and pulled it off to reveal two horns much in the appearance of a bulls though the tips curving outward. Her ink black horns highlighted with red along the edges of her horns. "Ah here we are my place.!" She said excited as she placed her hand on the wooden door obscured with a possible entrance. She smiled and then the door slide backwards the moved towards the side. She walked in pulling Artair into her home with him rather quickly; the second they were in the door slide shut and instanly the room was illuminated by three glowing orbs. Her home consited of two rooms, her bedroom, and a bathroom. She plooped down on her lavish bed clad in red silk sheets and a thick blanket."well your welcome to sit down, dont mind my trinkets." She said not realizing that her trinkets were lavish items as well as golden plates and bowls filled with precious and semi precious gemstones. "You are perhaps the nicest human I have met, Others take one look at my slayer tattoos and they immediatly either laughing or giving me nasty glares. I cant help that I am a Dimensional demon with slayer markings...." She said as she grabbed her cotton filled pillow and hugged it. She slightly resembled someone who has had there first drinking contest and couldn't handle it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus