Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Artair remained quiet, though he watched the two intensely. He still felt kinda strange from what she had done to his head, but shook his head slightly and listened
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

Nathan blinked and then rubbed his neck again--the same spot where it had been wet. "Well, no one's perfect," he admitted and then started to stand up. "Anyway, where were you two going before you were so rudely interrupted--by those bandits that is?"
"I just happened to come across her with those guards. I didn't have any place in mind really..." Artair said, not making eye contact with Nathan
Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Lumeria shook her head as Artair avoided eye contact."yes, yes but really I was the one they were after. I was haggling a noble to find out for knowledge for any notable treasures." SHe said with a smiled then readjusted her postion."but yes they decided to finnally take me in from some bounty of sort. THey kept me alive or that object lodged in my side could have killed me. Drug a demon and lodge a small object in a demons side, and it will bleed to death." she said as she twirled her dagger in her hand. her ears open to listen.

"That doesn't sound pleasant at all." Nathan shuddered at the image. "But at least you're both okay now." He turned to head to the door, where Bella was pawing. He clapped a hand to Artair's shoulder in passing. "Just couldn't help giving you a hard time, man."

He opened the door and then slammed it shut. Less than a breath later, two thunks could be heard impacting the door and the wall. Apparently the three men he'd killed had had friends nearby--who had followed him to the shed.

"Um, there wouldn't be a back way out of this shed, would there?"
Artair looked at the door then at Natham. "No but...Lumeira" He said turning to look at her. "You mind fixing us a back door?" Can't catch a break can we? Artair thought in his head

Lumeira smiled and then stood up and opened a portal large enough for them to stand in. "Actually there is a way, follow me It will lead us to someplace safe." she said with a smile and gather her daggers and her things, and she walked through the portal, hoping they would follow. She liked the portal to her hideout in the theives alley were no bounty hunter nor solider dare to enter. She waited on the other side of the portal in her lavish home, she strecthed waiting for them. The second they were all in it would close shut.
Artair looked at Nathan. "It's safe, trust me." He said, before hoping into the portal himself. "Thanks he said to Lumeira, when he looked around, seeing where they were

Nathan followed with Bella on his heels. He heard the door shatter behind him as he stepped into the portal and reappeared on the other side.

He stepped out in a quiet area, with Lumeira and Artair seeming unfazed by the whole incident. "Well, this is much quieter. And much more...lavish." He looked around him in awe and then dryly added, "I suppose this is some of what you were mentioning earlier."

Bella ran over to begin sniffing the nearest item, her tail wagging and threatening any object within reach.

The instant they were in the portal slammed shut, closing off any possible entrance. Lumiera sighed and looked at then laughed hearing Nathans remark."yes this is some of what I was mentioning, and here in the thieves alley ever place looks the same, as well as the people" she said with a smile and sniffed herslef. She cringed her nose."well im going to freshen up real quick, i dont really like to have any smell of me." She said with a smile and then headed to a room not to far from were nathan was standing."oh and if you two have some catching up to do, But make it quick I dont take to long" she said with a smile and walked into the bathroom and shut the door, she quickly took off her cape and the rest of her clothes and wrapped herself in a towel. SHe opened the door and then hung her cloak on the outside and filled her tub with water before stepping in. She smiled content with the situation and at the same time pissed. She wanted to make those people were dead and she wanted to know who was in charge.
"So..." Artair said, rubbing the back of his neck. He kinda want Nathan to leave, he had to talk to Lumeira about a few things. He should talk to him, but he better make it quick. "What brings you here?"

Lumeira began to hum as she bathed ridding her body of any scent possible. She smiled and played in the tube happy as she had a small toy in the tub. She smiled and opened a small viewing portal to the outside world to observe the surroundings. She wanted to make sure her time would be comfortable, and she had to stay in hidding for awhile. She couldnt hide as easliy as the other humans horns and all. She sighed and stayed a little bit longer in the tub then she should, after all she might be in prison bars next. She laughed at the thought and got out from the tub and temporaily enjoyed the hot and comfortable surroundings in her bathroom. She hoped the two could get their talks done. Her inpatience got to the better of her, she yanked on her clothes and then flund the door open. "well I hope you are done man.. what a day" she said as she plopped down on her bed and looked up at Artair smiling and strecthed.

(edit)
Nathan had left Lumeira's small place, knowing a little magic, enough to let himself out. "Yeah it was.." They had made plans to meet up at a tavern later. He too koff his claymore again, placed it by the door again. He walked over to her bed, and sat down at the foot of it. He didn't know what to say now...

Lumeira stretched again extending her arms and this time accidentaly brushing Artair. "ha... so Artair you know when I torment people, I normally leave them confused."she said with a bright smile closing her crimson eyes for a second only to open them up real quick. She turned onto her belly and looked over to Artair with her crimson eyes again and licked her lips. before resting a hand on her chin, content and she gave Artair a glare."so anything you would like to add?" She said inquiring him for a question or perhaps a possible action.
"well you did leave me confused Lumeira..." He said teasing her. He turned to look at her. "But I think I do have something to add..." He said with a slight smile

Lumeria raised an eyebrow as she saw him smile, she scooted closer to him and then stuck her tounge out."well I do tend to leave people confused. I dont suppose your going to do anything about it are you?" She asked challenging him letting her crimson eyes narrow as her smile began to twist. She let out a primeval growl and then glared at him inquisitve and challenging.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus