Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

If the two victims of the attack had bothered to linger, they would have noticed that the three remaining attackers were no longer a threat. Three arrows had taken out the threat. Nathan frowned as he peered down at the blood on the ground. Whoever had been attacked, they were seriously wounded. The golden eyed black wolf at his side sniffed anxiously and pricked her ears in the direction the two victims had gone.

He followed the blood trail. If he could catch up, he might be able to help.
Artair made his way down the street, now carrying her whole body, her legs over one arm, her back against the other. "Just hold on Lumeira..." He said quietly. He eventually came upon a wood shack behind a house. He brought Lumeira into it, and placed her on the ground. He was panting and sweating now. He took off his vest, and ripped it so he could wrap it around her wound. all he could do now... Artair leaned against a wall in the shack, and closed his eyes. He couldn't move anymore, he fell asleep, though he did his best to stay awake,

The blood trail was getting heavier, Nathan saw and he quickened his pace until he came to a house--though it didn't appear anyone had gone inside. Walking around it, he saw the wood shack. There couldn't possibly be a doctor in there...

"Hello? Are you still alive?" Nathan called through the wood. His bow was still half-ready, though he didn't think anyone who was inside would be able to put up a fight. They'd be lucky to be half alive. As an after thought, he added: "I might be able to help."
Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

((I hate it but im gonna have to call it quits fot the night. will try to tommorow.))
Artair shook himself awake "yeah...Come in here..." He called. "Help her first..." He said, closing his eyes again

Nathan entered and grimaced at the devastating sight. The man appeared barely conscious and, for that matter, faintly familiar. "Ar-Artair?! What the hell happened?" The blood was proof enough; a sword by the looks of things. "Never mind, explain later."

He muttered a curse and knelt beside the unconscious demon woman. He'd never healed someone quite like her before, but it couldn't hurt to try. He placed his hand over the injury and then closed his eyes. Magic placed her into a deeper sleep and then he removed the arrow. A thick piece of fabric served as a makeshift bandage, while he focused on cleansing the wound of any poison. He closed it up and then checked for any more serious injuries. He pulled back his magic and sighed, staggering to his feet to turn to Artair.

"Now you." He wiped his hands clean before placing them over Artair's injury. He closed his eyes to concentrate on healing it. When he opened his eyes, it was to blackness and he realized he had over-reached himself and his healing ability. Well, damn, he thought, as he fainted.

Lumeria awoke the next day with an her whole body aching. THe bandadgae was placed over her wound and her wound healed. SHe winced as she got up and examined her side, she frowned."when I get my hand on whom ever decided to orchestrate this event I wil bathe in their agony."She thought as she licked the palm of her hand on her side were the wound site was at and removed the chance of it forming a scar. She looked at the others Artair whom was out cold and another blonde haired human that had helped them. She gently and quietly crawled over to Artair and looked at him his her crimson eyes, much how a cat would at its master to see it he was okay. "Artair" She said gently and looked at his side as well as him without his shirt and chainmail. She tilted her head observing his strong and muscluar structure, and then she turned her attention to the other human who had help her. SHe quietly walked over to the blonde and took in his scent. To her he was a strange human as well, she simply didn't understand why any human would save a demon. She understood a human saving another human, perhaps it was the fact when she was younger she was ostricized and isolated; she didn;t understand the compassion human beings could have. She ached and sat against the wooden wall and put her hand over her eyes confused and tired."I think I need a Drink" She said to herself as she slowly began to regain her strength.
Artair slowly started to stir in his sleep. "Lumeira you there?" He asked gently, as he opened his eyes. He saw she was up and about a little bit and was relieved. He looked down at Nathan. "Ah dam it. What the hell you doing here?" He said to Nathan. "And where the Hell is Bella? Never mind that for now." He shifted his gaze back to Lumeira. "Are you okay Lumeira?

Nathan remained unconscious, his ability taking far more out of him than he had intended.

Outside the door, a worried snuffling sound of a large, four-footed creature could be heard. It was followed by a short whine and then a scratching of claws on the door. Bella had been left outside while Nathan had done his part and she was waiting anxiously for him to return.

She found a crack in the wooden shed and stuffed her black nose into it, sniffing intently for familiar scents.
Artair gave a relieved sigh, putting his fist up against her nose, letting her sniff it. Then he opened the door for the wolf to come in, and closed it behind her. "It's...okay girl, just relax..." he said weakly, patting her back

Lumeria smiled and then looked over to Artair and then smiled."yes im alright, what the hell did those aweful men put on that arrow...." she stopped and then looked over to nathan and then to the wolf. She got up and then looked over to the human with blonde hair unconsioius on the floor."Well I owe you both my life...well I guess theres one thing I can do to wake this human out. Even though its disgusting if I lick him hell probally gain some energy back. A little bit of my saliva has healing power.." she said and knelt over to the blonde haired human. She gave out energy to ensure to the wolf that she was a friend. Lumeira sighed and exposed his neck and gave him one long stroke on his neck with her long pointed tounge. She stepped back and looked at nathan."Hopefully he should wake up either grossed out or creeped out. Lets just say hell get a wierd feeling." SHE said with a smile.
Artair gave a soft smile. "His names is Nathan...an old friend of mine,and this is Bella." He said leaning back. "So you going to tell me what you did that got those guys so pissed off with you?" He asked closing his eyes

Lumeira sighed and looked over at Artair and shook her head. "Im pretty sure that they gave you a little bit of information. Im known as the sadistic demon in most parts. I terroize people and enjoy their energy they give off. I was taken in by The group renowed as the slayers they hunted down demons as well as any notorious group of creatures. These three bands on my arm are their markings of the group of slayers. The raised me from and infant and trained me to kill my own kind. Everything was fine up until my fifteenth birthday For some reason the powers that were withing in me suddenly exploded. I lost all control of my self." She said and created a small portal in her hand, she reached into it and grabbed the very same bottle that was in her room filled with crimson liquid."these portals I can control and command. It was this very power that they want to control." She said and looked to Artair, and tears gflooded into her eyes."I Wiped out the ones that I cared about and humans were ever I traveld well Im pretty sure you can understand what happened next." She saidf and wiped her tears then let a sadistic grin came to her face."So I decided that I would rather enjoy their fear rather then their laughing pointing remarks" SHe said and then drank some of the crimson liquid.
"i'm sorry..." He said, looking at her. "I didn't know..." He couldn't really think of anything else to say really. What could he say?

Lumeria smirked then turned her attention towards Artair. She got up and sat down next to him, she put her hand on his his closed wound. She sighed and then shook her head."It is alright, but why did you save me?" She asked looking up with her crimson eyes inquisitve and tilted her head towards him curious.
He shrugged and gave her a smile. "I'm a gluten for punishment I guess." He chuckled. "No, really. You're a friend, and you needed help. Though if I found out it was more of something like you did bad things without that back story I would've said that you're on your own after this...But you're still a friend to me..." He said,weakly closing his eyes again, and resting his head against the wall behind him

Lumeria smiled and then looked at him and laughed."Well I do bad thing in part of I can't help it. I suppose thats the demon in me. I just love getting a rise out of people. Thought I never kill anyone ulike my dear cousins. I guess in part I am a rare species of demon as well." SHe said then licked her lips. "You know if you still feel weak You can have some of what I am drinking. And before you ask It is a mixture of passion fruit, agave, guva, and enchantments to revitalize." She said as she offered him the glass bottle.SHe smiled enjoying the presece of a Friend. It had been awhile sine she had seen such hosptitallity of course once Artair was feeling better she probally woul 'play' with him as well. She couldn't help herlself but to tease the ones that she was close to as a way of keeping the close.
He slowly took the bottle, and took a sip from it. It tasted sweet, not a terrible taste at all. He took a second sip, then looked at her and smiled at her. "It doesn't taste half bad." He said passing her the bottle back. "Not bad at all." He rested his head back, already feeling his strength coming back

Lumeira smirked , took the bottle from then looked at him and then grinned. "So you feeling your strenght back" She said with a smile and inched closer to him and ran her hand up his chest. Curious to see how he would he act she couldn't help but stare into his face with her crimon eyes admiring his strong features. The demon licked her lips still ever so inquisitive.
"yeah..." He said lifting his head and looking at her. He quickly looked down at her hand, then back at her. "yeah it is..." He said, kinda nervous but obliviously not disliking what she was doing

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus