Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Lumeira smiled hearing Artair repeat the same word twice. She smirked and had and evil grin, she coudln't help but move her hand up his chest following the the shape of his muscles to his shoulder. She stopped and and took her hand back to her lap. "So Artair mind telling me about yourself? and that peculiar clothing that you wear." She said curious smilling at Artairs face, enjoying seeing him squirm alittle. Of course she didn't mind it either She was just a little curious of his actions aswell.
Artair, a little disappointed now. Sighed. "Yeah...um I...I been a guard for a lot of different people...and my clothes...I guess you mean the kilt." He said looking at it, then back at her. "It's not a skirt. I'm a highlander, we wear these, cheaper... and easier to ride horses with." He said still a bit disappointed

Lumeria smiled and looked over to Artair and smiled, she laughed a little and then looked at him."I wasn't going to say it was a skirt, Im just saying it was a little bit odd looking then again; I suppose what im wearing is odd." She said with a smile as she noticed her action did seem to make him a little flustered and she leaned in closer then licked the side of his face."Hey don't make such a face, I was just curious that is all. So you mind telling me what is exactly is a highlander?" She said with a smile scooting closer to him. letting out a deep sigh, before smilling to him letting her crimson eyes do their magic as she looked into his eyes smiling.
He shivered when she licked him. He blinked trying to clear his thoughts. "We're...we're warriors from Scotland...We're just warriors, fighting for a living." He said whispering to her.

Lumeira smiled as he shivered and nodded her head as he told her his story. She smiled and then sighed and looked at him and smiled. She could tell he was getting nervous and she smiled and then readjusted her twin daggers and took them out setting them down next to her. She smiled and looked at Artair "highlander eh, warrior....sounds cool I guess its better then what I do Rob plunder and torment!!" She said excited jumping up real quick, she felt dizzy then fell onto Artairs lap. She almost did it on purpose as well. Playing it off as if she was dizzy and fell, she looked back at him and gave him a playful smile. "whoops clumsy me. Guess I should be a little more careful." She said her crimson eyes blinking at him.
"yeah..." he said unsure what she was doing. "It's fine though..." He said looking down at her. He gave her a nervous smile, what was she saying? Torment and rob? He didn't really care at this point, with her where she was

Lumeria smiled and then laughed a little bit while she was laying across his lap. " hmm what is with the one word sentances now?" She said as she squirmed off his lap and looked at the blonde, here eyes darted back to Artair. She smiled and then couldn't help but let a devious grin come across her face as she licked her lips again. Leaning closer she couldn't help admire the shape of his muscles as well as his strong jaw line. Smilling she gave him another lick on his face, before tracing her hand up his navel to his breastbone. She smirked feeding off his uneasyness as well as the torment she was implying on him.
He shivered more, with each contact she made with him. He started to pant a small amount. "Lumeira...what are you doing?..." He asked softly. Not that he didn't enjoy this, but still...

Lumeira smiled then retracted her hand and smiled looking at him, her eyes narrowing becoming seductive. " I was just playing a little bit, seeing what reaction I could get out of you. I sorry if I was a little too much." She said her lips making the words seem more seductive, she laughed and backed off before she began to twirl her twin daggers. she glanced back over to Artair who was now panting, she knew she could get even the most studry of people flustered. When she did steal from merchants it was almost as if they gave it too her. "so Artair..Have you encountered any other creatures yet?" she said out of cuiriosty implying that if he saw some other magical creatures.
"Yeah..." He said, disappointment back in his voice, "Nathan and I encountered a few as well... a woman all ways on fire, a half cat, and a crazy chef lady...you seem kinda normal compared to them..." He said looking at her.

Lumeira laughed again and then looked at him."well that is certinaly intresting but why do you sound so disssapointed?" She asked intentionally prying trying to see how flustered he could get and the same time provoke an action. She grinned giving him her toothy smile, gazing at him with her crimson eyes, studying and inquistivly happy.
He sighed again. "What you were doing was...pretty nice..." He said looking her eyes. He wondered when Nathan wold wake up, hopefully not now. He swallowed, "Is that what you do when you torment people?" He asked quietly

Lumeria smiled and then looked at him and crawled closer to him then whispered into his ear."Not entirely my dear friend, i would normally torment in the case of the bar wench. But with men and some women there is an exception" She said with a sadistic grin as she crawled even closer to him her breast nearly touching his arm, then letting it ever so letting it brush agains't his arm. She smiled and breathed out and let a sweet scent escape from her lips. She smiled trying to get him as red face and nervous as possible. licking her lips she smiled and gave him another deviously seductive look."So apparently you were enjoying torment.
His face did go red, "Oh..." was all he said. He leaned his head back again, but slightly leaning towards her
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

Nathan struggled out of some strange dreams and into a nightmare. He opened his eyes to find Artair and the not-quite-human woman practically in each others arms. He groaned. "Not that I'm displeased my healing did you both good--but would you save it until a more appropriate time?"

He grimaced and wiped the side of his neck. It felt...wet? "I don't even want to know." He stated, settling into a slightly more comfortable position on the ground as a black wolf threw herself into his lap. He grunted. "Yes, Bella, I'm fine. And you found Artair, and didn't eat this, ah, I'm afraid we haven't met, miss...?" He turned to look at the woman--creature.
Artair jerked awake when Nathan spoke. His face went as red as it could be. "her-her name is Lumeira..." He said nervously now,trying not to look at Nathan

Nathan couldn't help it; Artair's red face and the guilty expression--he chuckled. "Relax, Artair, I don't hold it against you. I'm just...surprised is all."

Nathan shoved Bella out of his lap so that she sprawled on the floor next to his bow. "Anyway, what happened back there? It seemed those guys really had it out for you two."

Lumeria smiled and laughed looked at artair and then to the blonde."Well Mr. Nathan I am most certainly gratefull that you save the both of us. And yes my Name is Lumeria." She said back off of Artair completly unashamed of her actions. She looked to Nathan and raised an eyebrow, and smiled she was a little sad that he woke up so fast and she the put her arms on the back on her head. "well Mr. Nathan it is certainly intresting that you showed up,Well I was being taken by some kind of men. Of course I started drifting in an out of consiousness so the best thing would to ask Artair" She said as she looked towards Artair with a smile.

(edit))

Nathan looked back at Lumeira. "No, not really. You're not entirely...human" he ventured, though that much was obvious from her physical appearance. "But you don't seem like a bad person."

Lumeira turned her attention towards Nathan and smiled."well I am a demon and most people aren't to kind to demons here." she said with a smile and then tilted her head towards the side for a little bit.
"but yes I am not a bad person, but im really not a good person either." She repiled again with a warming yet guitly smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus