Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Artair didn't sit at first, he looked around, seeing the items she had in her collection. "I don't judge by appearances Miss.Luminesce. I judge on actions. You haven't done me harm, so I hold nothing against you." He said, then started to unbuckle his claymore. He placed by the door. He looked around again, then slowly made his way over to her. "It's a nice place you have here..." His actions were that of someone interested but trying not to show it
Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Lumeria smiled and while she was sitting hugging the pillow she fell to the side on her bed; still hugging the pillow. She looked up and smiled her face softened and her crimson eyes brightened hearing a compliment."you really think so? I think its pretty nice myself, I worked hard to get all these items." She said with a exicted chirp she looked over to the claymore then to the pillow. She let out one big yawn and relaxed sprawling out on the bed. She looked up sleepily to him "It is dark outside right?" She asked curious she had spent the multitude of the bed enjoying the surplus drinks in the tavern from the begining of the festival. She knew tommorow she would have to go about tormenting and enjoying herself. After all she was a tad bit sadistic though a hard enjoyer of things she deemed fun.
"Yes it is Luminesce." He said sitting down on the bed, his side to her. He looked down at her. "So how did you come across all of these things..." He asked, looking around again, then back to her. "If you don't mind me asking..."

Lumeria Smiled and looked at him letting out another smile, she looked at her treasures and then back at Artair."through a lot of hard work and intimidation. Artair Luminesece is my nickname you can call me Lumeria if you want." She said as she began to sleepily drift off, she blinked her crimson eyes at him. She soon started to drift off asleep her arms some way or another wound them selves around Artair's waist. She began to breath deeply her demon nature almost unapparent in her sleeping state. though she did eminate protective energy.
Artair was a bit surprised by her wrapping her arms around him,but didn't try and get out. Instead, took off his armoured arm and shin guards, then removed her arms, from his waist and laid down beside her. They were getting friendly pretty fast...Not that he mind, she was good looking, and a nice talker...He stretched a bit then closed his eyes, and slowly fell asleep

Lumeira awoke the next morning with her head pounding, she was glad that there was no windows for sunlight to get through. She stretched up on her bed for the moment temporarily unaware of Artair's presence. "ugh.. my head...." she reached on the side of her bed and felt a mans chest, surprised she popped her hand back. And got of the bed in one smooth motion. "What the hell happened after that drink?" She said in her grogyness, and then stumbled over one of the stands she had set up creating a loud bang. She grabbed her head at the loud noise and then crouched down on the ground. "Ow..." she said groggy hoping that she didn't do anything to awefully in her drunken stupor or reveal who she was. SHe opened a small portal to the outside to see that it was sunny and the festival was in full speed. Closing the portal, she still gipped her head while crouched on the ground."I am never drinking 40 again." She said hoping to find out from her wonderful companion what all happend when she completly lost her mind.
"morning..." He said, as she made all the noise. He sat up rubbing the back of his head. "And an answer to your question, nothing happened. You fell asleep, I couldn't leave so I fell asleep as well." He didn't have a hangover himself, only drinking one and a bit of mead. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you while you slept... "He said trying to comfort her, then swung his feet onto the floor, and started to to put on his armour.

Lumeria rubbed her head and look at Artair and then smiled. "Ah well you truly are a good man, ugh i think I need to grab a clearing tonic for this horrible hangover. But I thank you for your company I suppose that you have to get to work." She said and stood up grabbing her cloak and tossing it off. Her hourglass figure came into effect and she grabbed a cloth and began to clean her horns. She gave them a polished look. She smiled and grabbed a handful of gems and walked towards him and put them in his hands. "Here get yourslef something nice at the festival. you deserve it after putting up with my antics and wild behavoir. And you'll probally be question when you come out of here. Just say you were baby sitting." She said before feeling a little woozy from her hangover and leaned on his arm before getting up again."Next time I go drinking ill be sure that mead, is the first thing I drink." She said with a smile before grabbing a glass bottle next to her bed. She bit down on the cork pulling it out and spitting it out before drinking the Crimson liquid. "so you'll probally see me around,and i guess ill see you later, Artair" She said with a slight hint of seduction, she licked the crimson liquid off of her lip; Grinning toward Artair as a way of a playful yet sadistic torment.
Artair placed the gems on a table "Don't need these, and I don't have any work. But some fresh air would be nice..." He turned his head to look at her. She was a good looking woman. "But hopefully I will see you around...You mind opening the door for me though?" He said noding at the door

(I think the way you said it was the door only opened with magic. If it didn't then pretend I just walked out...)

Lumeira smiled and then grinned at the fact the he put the gems down. She smiled and snapped her fingers, the second she did the door opened up. She smiled and then waved at him and downed more of the crimson liquid. "Well... Guess ill be seeing ya around, oh and if a guy with shifty eyes comes by and starts haggling you...tell him the Sadistic demon has the eye on you." She said with a smile and the waved him adieu as she started to walk towards the back, she yanked off her tanktop and then closed the room to the bathroom door. It was lavisly decorated as well, she turned the procded to prepare herself for the bath. She sighed and then opened up a portal and water came pouring in from the portal to the tube. The second it was full she pulled back her black hair and pressed one of her pointed ears onto the door to her the wooden door close. She didn't want to completly undress until Artair was gone. hah.. lets see the merchant should be here and when the dancing goes on...as well as the drinking im pretty sure I could haggle some men and enjoy the torment I ensue upon them. She thought and then she let out a sinister laugh. She grinned her cannines showing."let this day be ravenously fun." She said to her self as she proceded to rid Herself of her scent.

((yeah the door did open with magic))
Artair lingered for only a few seconds, he wanted to stay, but decided it best to leave. Artair quickly grabbed his claymore and buckled it on. He then walked out of the door, and it closed behind him. He looked back and forth. He started down the ally to the open street. He looked around then started off towards the market. He wasn't really looking for anything to buy, but it was worth a shot to at least look around...

Lumeira finsihed rather quickly and the smiled at her pale skin and her horns she got dresed rather quick and picked her cloak up and put it on. She walked out and towards the door, before she made sure she had her twin daggers holstered to the back of her hips hidden under herlong flowing cape. She opened then door the same manner as she did before. She grinned and licked her lips the city ripe for her picking. She quickly darted from the theives alley to one of the back ways of the city of the festival there she found someone, a merchant ready for her tormenting. She smiled making sure her hood was pulled over her head. She looked up to the merchant as she was asked something, speaking with a voice smooth and velvetine manner. She pulled the merchant to behind his wagon, she smiled and sadistically tormented the man into giving up one of his clearing tonics. she smiled and made sure she made it seem as if the man gave it away to her for free. She smiled and took the merchants hand and fiddled around with one of his fingers."So sorry my friend but your energy simply is too much I hope you dont mind." She smiled and brought the finger to her lip biting him with her sharp cannine and letting his finger bleed. Smiling she drained him of a few pooling drinks, she licked his finger healing it instantly but still leaving the pain of the cut reminiscent. She smiled and stepped back making a portal appear then as she stepped into it vanishing. Appearing atop a rooftop she yanked her hood back marveling at the sheer chaos of the city and the festival. She really ejoyed tormenting that poor merchant, however she was still hungry for more. She wondered what kind of treasures the merchants had brought this year.
Artair looked around, he saw a few things here and there, but nothing really caught his interest. The only thing he bought was some food to eat, besides that he kept walking around. He kept thinking back to Lumeira though. She was an odd one...well so was he, but still. She thought he would've been surprised by her horns, and he was a bit, but he had seen far weirder things in his time...Wonder where she is now...

Lumeira smiled as she stood up from the roof and then began eyeing serveral merchant stands. She smiled as a merchant was selling fabric, another selling glass orbs and pendants. One in particular the merchant selling the pendats caught her eye. She shook her head and she decided that she did not want that. She put her hand on her chin and shook her head she already had a dozen in her bathroom. She sighed and became bore very fast. She sighed and decided to haggle a few more merchant maybe some of the noble humans as well. She jumped down from the roof and sprinted across the busy street appearing as a black blurr. She looked at someone who looked like an elite she skidded to a stop and smiled and stood up. "well whats this is this a pompous elite with no gaurd? Now I want to know what treasures are about." She said demanding and licked her pale tinted lips. The man wore a an elgant overcoat as well as a feathered hat. He laughed and looked at Lumeire with an expression of no fear."well you poor thing you constanly stealing and bothering us you pitiful demon...your luck has run out."The man said with a smile and snapped his fingers from the roof four men jumped down from the roof and surrounded her. Lumeire smiled and looked at the group licking her lips."Well i have been missing a good fight, the agony of your men will give me such gratification." She said with a smile and pulled her twin daggers ready.
The first men charged her and she quickly blocked their attacks, she felt something sharp in her side. She looked down and saw it was a small arrow shaped object embedded in her side. She winced and retaliated by drop kicking the first man closet to her. she retlaiated by slashing the others leg followed by a kick. She brought down three of the four before she felt her vision go hazy. "What the hell?" She said nervous attempted to create a portal for her escape, unable she felt the ground meet her knees. The fourth man smirked and quickly tied a rope around her wrist as well as one around her neck. "Shame that the slayers couldn't have used you sadistic demon"He said as he eyed the marking on her arm. as he called for a wagon to take her away.
Artair heard and saw people running from a fight. He quickly started to run in the direction of the fight. He drew out his sword, and turned around a corner to see Lumeira being attacked. "HEY!" Artair yelled and started to run at them. He put both of his hands on the handle and made a jump in the air, bringing the sword over his head, and then tired to bring it down on the closest man to him

The Fourth man smiled and quickly evaded the blow and he Grabbed Lumeira and threw her onto the wagon. "fool apparently you do not know who this demon is. She is infamous sadistic demon., or further known as the weapon of the slayers."He said as he looked at the highlander. He pulled out a long fencing sword and threw his own cape over his shoulder revealing armor of the kings group of soliders. "Apparently you dont know anything about about this demon or her crimes. I suggest you back down mercenary."He said ready in a fencers pose.Lumeira vaugled watch the scence as she was tossed on to the wagon. SHe felt the object lodged in her side go deeper she winced and tried to pull it out. She failed in the attempt and couldn't see out of her own eyes straight, instead she saw multiple objects.(edit)
"She's a friend so you can shove off lad. Now let her go, or I'll make you regret it!" Artair lunged again, this time bringing the sword from the side to hit him

(If you don't want to do dice rolls, then ignore it and I won't use it again)

(1-3 Fourth man deflects, 4-6 Artair lands blow on him, injuring him, 7-9 they lock swords, 10-12 fourth man deflects and hits Artair with his sword)

(Edit) Artair felt the sword hit his side, cutting a bit deep. Artair fell to one knee, using his claymore to support him, he slowly got back up, and got back up, and into a fighting stance. The blade had cut just below where his chain mail shirt was. "Let her go..." He said a bit weakly, though he had anger in his eyes now (edit)

rolled 1d12 and got 12

The man smiled and laughed and looked at him weak on his knee."well it seems that I might be able to get somthing for your head too. Besides I cant just let this demon go after I caught it. You obviously don't know that demons are going around attacking villages, leaving them completely bare. This thing is completly guitly as well. She raids villages stealing everything of worth from their homes. Tormenting their men, women and children. Demons like that should be behind bars or mind wiped to be subservient pawns."He said and at that he spat on the ground bringing his raipier towards Artair's neck. He smiled looking at the man his own ego getting the better of him.
Lumiera panted as she saw Artair down on his knee, she could smell blood in the air, hers and his. She panted creating a portal around the ropes; she quickly closed the portal removing the ropes that bound her. She panted and crawled away from the wagon over the side and into a back alley. She panted gripping her side in the attempt to get it to stop bleeding. She smirked. "Dam humans....they hell kind of drug is this.?" she wondered as she forced herself from passing out.
This time, Artair blocked the man's thrust, while they locked their swords, Artair brought his head back, then head butted him in the face. Artair felt the mans nose break under his skull. This brought the man down to the ground, then Artair ran after Lumeira. The other Three went to their fallen comrade. Artair got down on his knee again, "Don't struggle..." He said quickly, then picked her up and started to run down the ally. "Tell me where to go Lumeira. I don't know this place that well..." He said panting, the pain in his side worsen a bit more, but he ignored it for now

Lumeira barely able to keep consious saw her familiar friend picking her up and guiding her speaking to her she barely understood a word he spoke. She mustered the strength she could and weakly spoke."som---place-saf...." she muttered before she felt her body go limp. It was if she couldn't mover her body at all though she was still aware of her surroudings. she panted trying to force herslef awake, in her stupor she smiled she knew all the infamy around her name would catch up to her. However she did not expect it to come so soon, she well was knowledable of the demon raids of villages she didn't expect the king to mobilize and actually do something about it. Unfortunatly her name was still emblazoned in the slayers documents and probally were in the kings library. Her powers would certianly give any side an advantage, though she clearly would choose her own side. All she could see now is the sky above her head, as well as the screams of the panicked festival goers. "Guess the kings attempt to keep city citizens ignorant didn't work"She thought in her head hoping that the next few minutes she would still be alive.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dancing with fate(open and need rpers!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus